+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice Please from Guys and Girls

Advice Please from Guys and Girls

Hi all,

Im new to this forum but am hoping you guys can help me out a bit . Basically i have a massive head-ache in my current relationship. We have been together a year with a 2 month break in june/july.

Shes in many ways my perfect girl - stunning (never been out with a girl this hot), clever, funny, good job, similar views on life and most of the time we get on great. Whenever we go out all my mates say how shes one of the hottest girls theyve ever seen (no joke).

But theres a catch - the sex life is making me unhappy. When we first started dating she used to almost brag about that she could get any guy, and she used to slag off some exes cos of the size of their manhood and how good they were in bed. There was an ex who was apparently very well endowed who she said she took 2 years to get over after dating for 2 months. She cheated on an a later ex with him.

Anyway she goes on about sex a lot, but when i try it on 80% of the time shes not interested. So when she initiates it (once every 2 weeks roughly) i feel i have to as il never get it. Im a once a day man but she seems to like it once a week, and has also said at various times she doesnt enjoy every position we do. Shes also said shes disapppointed we cant do her fave position she did with well hung ex cos my manhood is too small. She also says when we do have sex she wants it over quickly. Shes never orgasmed from sex like all my exes used to and when i try to talk about it cos im frustrated / insecure she never wants to discuss it.

This is a problem ive not had before with any of my exes, but i like my current girl more which is why ive stuck around. Any advice??

Shes in many ways my perfect girl - stunning (never been out with a girl this hot), clever, funny, good job, similar views on life and most of the time we get on great. Whenever we go out all my mates say how shes one of the hottest girls theyve ever seen (no joke).

But theres a catch - the sex life is making me unhappy.
    Now you're finding out what I found out years ago in college. Hot girls are usually really bad in bed, if you get any sex at all.

Sex is important for bonding a relationship. Both people need to have their needs met to make it work. If one isn't getting their needs met, it won't work. Sex is important to men, you aren't getting enough, and this relationship probably won't work long-term.

You should have a serious talk with her about how important sex is to you. It might be an ultimatum, either you get more sex, or it's over. How about if you find an average girl who is a nympho. Would that be better? Would it be better that she wants sex so much you complain to your guy friends about it? (I had a guy friend once who complained he couldn't get any homework done because his gf kept bugging him for sex. I just laughed at him.)
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Wow dude she is one Beeeeee-otch. So full of herself, and quite a loser....hot or not kick her ass to the curb.

There is more to sex than just intercourse. If she isn't satisfied with things currently, then maybe suggest other activities, positions, explorations, etc.

As for the size of your manhood, there is nothing you can do to change that. And the fact that she brings up the size of other guys is akin to being abusive to you. She is trying to make you feel bad about yourself. For what reason, I don't know. Maybe to beat you down until you are willing to put up with anything. And the fact that you have let her talk this way (plus your over-the-top description of her) makes me think that you are already close to that point if you aren't there already.

By the way, that 2 month break you took was for her to go bang some other dudes. And don't be surprised if she eventually tells you that she is cheating on you and you just have to deal with it if you want to stay with her.

Don't put up with emotional abuse. And your insecurity about the issue I hope is the result of her beating you down and not inherent. Because insecurity tends to push people away. Confidence is everything.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

It's true. Attractive girls tend to be a waste in bed.

But anywho. Dump the ho.
    She is totally screwing with you, and she's gonna f*ck up your self esteem if you stay any longer. What kind of bitch says to a man that his manhood is too small? Ugh. Insensitive.
    Maybe her hole is just too big!

Why is it that hot girls are terrible in bed??

The 2 month break was my choice, not hers, as i dumped her due to the reasons above. Then i just never got over her, and got back with her (she took me back insantly). I pulled a few girls and she pulled a few guys in that time, but she said she didnt sleep with anyone and niether did i. When we first got back together sex was great then after a few weeks has slowly drifted back to her terms, never on mine. Once a week.for 5 mins then shes asking me to.hurry up and cum.

What to do??

You are not sexually compatable.....she isn't satisfied so she takes it out on you.......we already told you what to do.

Ok so the other night tried to have a chat with her about sex and why she kept finding reasons to say no, and she stormed off home saying i was scaring her with my insecurity. From my point of view the insecurity stems from her acting like this around the sex topic. Why is she doing this?

Dude if she isn't willing to communicate with you about sex, your relationship or her behaviour, then there is no point in being with her. This will not go anywhere so why do you have to suffer? This relationship is unhealthy, she doesn't want to work with you to make it better so then just end it and get over it.