+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help!

Need Help!

ok its like this...i met my gf online and its been about 5 months...we live in the same state but hours apart. ok she acted as if she really loved me...sendin me letters and stuff...tellin me that i didnt even have to ask her to marry me cause i knew the answer would be yes...and sayin she would have my baby and all...then one day out of no where she left a message saying she needed a break from me and get her life together. i was upset but she left me hope sayin she needs this for a lil while and that no one will ever replace me and that she still loves me....anyway she told me shes dating other guys which hurt me...but she told me not to worry that she loves me and no one will replace me...and now she hardly calls me...like once a week and i want answers from her...like if she still wants me in the future i just dont kno....what do u guys think? is this just a break or does she want to end it? thanks for ure help

Did you know that there are BILLIONS of people on this planet? and luck for us, about half of them have boobies! maybe you should just move on.

WHAT THE ****! You said yourself she told you she's dating other guys! HELLO! Wake the hell up. She is CHEATING on you. And she was talking about marrying you?! You have only been together five (5) months! That's way too soon to tell if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone. The bottom line is that she is a stupid slut and you deserve better. If she really loved you, she wouldn't be cheating on you by dating other guys! As soon as you realise that, the better. Oh, yeah and she doesn't call you much anymore because she's too busy screwing other guys and CHEATING ON YOU! She doesn't communicate with you much anymore because she's moved on. You should do the same. Kick her cheating slutty ass to the curb and move on with your life. She isn't worth your time. Find someone who is. You CAN do so much better than this slut you're with now. Just keep that in mind. You don't deserve this crap from her. And she doesn't deserve you. Maybe you should tell her that when you break up with her.

haha I like that response Joe Watson. I couldn't have said it better myself.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

If you kinda like uh see this after a moderate amount of drinking....
    let me get the facts down right...
    You met this chick online.
    Things went well, you guys got along, got emotionally attached.
    One day she sayss we need a "break" and that this is what she needed.
    Next moment she's saying oh btw way I'm dating these other guys and this was after she was talking about kids and the stuffs...

I'd say lucky you... lucky you found out before you got yourself into marriage and 2 kids deep into it... Now you know shes got as much staying power as a pair of panties on prom night...

i think she's confused with the relationship. she needs time to think and to make decision. but u're the one who suffers becoz of the words given to you by the girl that u think the rite one for you....
    |<< Baby, I'd love you to want me, The way that I want to, The way that it should be >>|

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you ever meet this chick? Cause from what you said it doesn't look like you did, sending you letters and such.

yes, i agreed. seems like you don't even know her well........ do you believe in cyber love? i've experienced before and it's painful!!

if you can't handle yourself, how could you believe in yourself?
    i think it's only a 'game' played by the girl u've been thinking of.....
    |<< Baby, I'd love you to want me, The way that I want to, The way that it should be >>|

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Did you ever meet this chick? Cause from what you said it doesn't look like you did, sending you letters and such.
    no i never met her because she is 17 and she needs to graduate and turn 18 then she told me she would come and be with me...when i talk to her after this(which isnt much because her parents refuse to let her talk to me at all because they hate me for no apparent reason) she tells me she still means everything she ever told me and she still loves me....she says she needs a break from constantly getting in trouble over me to concentrate on school so she can graduate....she doesnt really call it dating other guys she just goes out with them....and u say i should dump her...well the thing is i cant...i love her way too much...so that isnt a possibility...im just kind of waiting on her for now...because if thats what i need to do to keep her then thats what i will do...because im willing to do anything it takes...u see i love this girl more than my life and i need her

Dude, you're about to turn 20, she's some random 17 year old in high school.

Let me ask you this: "i love this girl more than my life"

You've never met her, you don't know her, and she doesn't seem any different than ANYONE else. So: Why?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Also saying anyone is more important then your life shows a lack of self security, or self-esstem. Maybe even a sign of dependance...esp. when you hardly know her.

This is not not love, just blind obsession. We live in a day in age where the word love is so overused...and its sad really.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BrOkEn_SoUl
    when i talk to her after this(which isnt much because her parents refuse to let her talk to me at all because they hate me for no apparent reason)
    Yeah, maybe cause their daughter was wasting her time with some stranger over the phone? Not to mention rackin' up the phone bill. You seriously need to get out of the house, you're frikkin' deranged.

"Dumping her is not an option" you're so rediculous it makes me sick, so I'm gonna go put some clothes on, they should be dry by now...

If I had a 17 year old daughter talking to some guy she met over the internet who is 20... Yeah.. uh... .... ... ..
    I don't have any kids but I'm sure there are some here that do and some that could place themselves into those shoes...

I think perhaps you're projecting...
    But anywho's....
    Internet is a bad... back to the days of carrier pigeons, I'd say!
    "What memo? Some hawk might have ate my pigeon."

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya
    Dude, you're about to turn 20, she's some random 17 year old in high school.

Let me ask you this: "i love this girl more than my life"

You've never met her, you don't know her, and she doesn't seem any different than ANYONE else. So: Why?
    why u ask...ok ill explain it as best i can...i wasnt always like this...she turned me into how i am now...all the shit she promised me...made me really attached to her...so im to the point that i dont want anyone else...i have really deep feelings for her...and if u saw the stuff she wrote and said to me u would be like me too...i feel like she promised all this stuff to me and now is betraying everything she ever said...i mean if she didnt mean everything...why the hell would she continually send me letter after letter convincing me she loved me...im just extremely confused

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my lord. Not to be harsh, but it sounds almost like YOU are the 17 year old girl and she's the 20 year old guy. You two have done a total role reversal here. You've been with this chick 5 months and she's 'promising you' shit and saying she wants to marry you? What the hell is she promising you thats so ****ing wonderful that you would flush all your self respect right down the toilet along with your pride and your emotional stability? I don't care how nice her words sounded....that's the great thing about these internt, no-contact relationships....you can make yourself up to be whoever you want. She has deceived you royally, my friend. Do yourself a favor and tell her to go internet-whore herself out to somebody else (which she is apparently already doing), and find someone more worth your time. You may have feelings for her, but trust me, she is going to keep dragging you on and on and on through this crap until she is bored with it, and then you'll look like a fool for chasing her around. MOVE ON.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast