+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Life Mistake and Life Lesson - WORST ****UP EVER

I like it.... SHOOT THE ****** - lol

Glad my words helped skater whats this other post your starting then?! xxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Did someone say cat?

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Grow some balls and dump the chic quite trying to figure things out when you are unhappy with it all. Its not about her....its your life and you do what you want.....you are a man for ****s sake. remember there are bitches out there that would suck your dick just for fun just to see a guy cum all over their face

ok.. after reading this, I can only say one thing...well two...

GOOD FOR YOU for not letting her forget about herself. Break up with her.. so she can regain who she is before she loses it completely. I think that is amazing that you can see that quality in someone and know how important that is for a woman's self esteem ... even if its a great excuse to break up with her.

The second thing...

I would rather jack off a bobcat, with a handfull of thumbtacks, in a telephone booth... then be in your situation. It sucks bro .. sorry.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    it's like that seinfeld episode where george is talking about how it takes 3 tries b4 the break up sticks. you have to realize that any way you do it she is going to be hurt. but the fact is she will be less hurt now, than 6 months from now. besides you shouldn't have to be in a situation where you really don't have it in your heart to be. it's not fair to either of you. it will hurt like hell for both of you, but u will both learn from it. and you can find someone more mature that you can be happy with and maybe she will learn to appreciate what she has and not take it for granted. you both have the right to be happy in a relationship. you can't just stay with her for her sake. b/c you know that a month from now this breakup will enter your mind again. as it has been doing now for a long time. maybe from this she will learn to appreciate you and a few years down the line when she's mature enough you can try it again, or not. that's entirely up to you. never make that promise to her though. just know ur not a horrible person to want a sexual relationship with someone. i also know thats not the only reason you were in this relationship. i know you truely love this girl. otherwise you wouldn't care so much about making this easier on her. my advice for you is to make a clean break, which you know. but when you want to start dating again you need to be clear to the next girl that although it is not the most important, that sex is important to you. this way she knows up front what she's getting into. but you have to make sure to try your best to let her know that's not only what ur about. which may not always be easy. i say good luck to you, and let us know how it goes.
    Gosh babe all in a nutshell.
    LT breaking up his hard to do it really is. It sucks for all involved but it also sux to feel like its just not working. Thats what has hapened to me
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123