+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vaginal Odor: how to break the news

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    then that would make me wanna smash a No.9 cast iron skillet over his smarmy arsed head.
    That's b/c you are all class, Wakeup. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
    Okay, here's a difficult and touchy subject: feminine odor. Last night a vagisil commercial came on tv and my wife asked me, "if I had feminine odor would you tell me?" and I stammered something like, "well, the only time I would notice would be during sex, and that's not a good time to say anything." to which she said, "you're right, but now would be a good time." and I said, "no. I mean, occasionally, but no not really."
    The problem is, that was a lie. She often does have it and it has been pretty bad at times. I've never said anything because I know it will really effect her. I don't want to hurt her feelings. When we have sex, it's great, but it's not as free and spontaneous as with previous women who had no odor issues.
    I love my wife. We have an amazingly good marriage based on honesty, friendship, deep love, and respect. I am torn between not wanting to lie to her (I have never done so) and wanting to protect her feelings. I was given the chance to openly tell her about this issue last night and I blew it. Is there anyway to bring it up again and tell her that she does have an odor issue? How do I do that without making her feel like a fool or feel gross or feel lied to?
    Omg I would want to know if my p*ssy stunk. I'm such a freak about that sh*t, so I would know if I stunk or not. Apparently your wife isn't that way. So you need to tell her. She probably has some infection.

QUOTE=scott green;772245]This thread is hilarious! How can a guy wait 7 YEARS and put up with that shit? You shoulda said something WAY before now. Hell, I've had to tell chicks on first dates to get that thing washed or NO ACTION! Its not so hard -

"honey, your pussy stinks worse than a dead dogs ass - get that thing washed FFS!"

It may be a bit of a mood killer, but if they're really into you they'll play the game.

What about doing it all subtley? Suggest you have a shower together. Then, right in the middle of washing her ass, just drop in to the conversation - "God! Im glad you agreed to a shower with me, cause your pussy smelt ****ing disgusting! No offence!"

Or perhaps next time you get into bed with her you could try the "uuuuugh! What's that horrible smell? Can you smell that too? It smells like rotten fish!" approach. Then wait till she volunteers that it's her cumbucket, and all sorted with no comeback on you, as shes the one who said her pussy was rank rotten, NOT YOU!

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you tell her that everyone else's pussy's you ever been with smelt fine, and it's only hers that ever stank, cos some chicks get offended with shit like that.[/QUOTE]

Oh Lord I'm cracking up[

Dude have you guys ever used vagisil before? If I were a male I would MUCH rather deal with cannery row than that nasty thick perfumed vaseline.

I know I can smell bad sometimes, especially if I go two days or more without showering or if I masturbated/had sex/got super turned on and didn't shower afterward. I have never met a chick with no odor, unless it was right after a shower. I think the only things we girls can do is wipe well, shower often, change underwear everyday and not wear the same pants two weeks in a row.. or go commando.. its our normal scent. If she's not cleaning herself very well then let her know. My bf will smell his fingers and twitch his eye or say "woooooow......" if Ive let myself get ripe and I KNOW perfectly well if I smell bad or not (somedays you just don't care...). I think your girl senses she may smell and your honesty will help her become more aware of herself, and encourage her to wash better/more often. Don't go buying sanitary vag items for her, just let her know how you feel and let her pick things for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    not wear the same pants two weeks in a row.
    Two weeks!?! Shouldn't wear the same pair more than once without washing them.

Eww, you dirty mare :p

Op, just finger your wife, stop half way through and shove your fingers under her nose and ask her if the smell turns her on.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Two weeks!?! Shouldn't wear the same pair more than once without washing them.

Eww, you dirty mare :p
    I wear my jeans probably three times before I wash them. Pants don't get dirty after one wear when you do nothing in the city. Washing them after one wear would shorten the life of the pants and be a waste of water, electricity and time.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    3 times it's minimum!! Unless they are light blue or white (easier to make them dirty... I have white jeans that I have to wash very often already after wearing them one time, especially if I go to the university eh ...)
    I wazzzz here

Ah, language error. I thought pants as in underwear.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

do not get her those products...that could mess up her natural ph balance and make this a bigger problem then it is. she might need to go see a doctor, i am guessing that she has a bacterial infection that needs treatment. just tell her the next time after sex that u have smelled something weird, also tell her that u heard that this could be an infection and that she should go to the doctor. go with her and show her that u are concerned. good luck

Any man that sticks his beak near a womans private space deserves to suffer the consequences. Even when a womans area is squeaky clean, it still doesnt smell too pleasant. I sometimes wonder if men even know that thats where a bird pisses from, and you wouldnt drink piss, would you? Bunch of deviants.

^ lol it's absolutely scentless for like an hour right after a good scrubbing. The chicks you're licking must not wash very well. Since you are against putting your "beak" where people "piss" does that mean you are you against fellatio as well??? I have never met a man who was.

Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
    It is not all the time. Only if she hasn't bathed. But I have never been with a woman who needed to bathe before sex. We always just got down to it. And every now again, with other women, sometimes there'd be a bad smell, but it was never offensive. It would be just a bit more musky or sweaty. And for me, one of my favorite things to do is to go down on a woman spontaneously. I've always been able to do that. With my wife, not so much.
    Definitely be open with her, and ask her if she is having yeast infection or any other things going on. This can be remedied easily. You don't have to endure a smell you dont like.

Putting your face 3 inches from a womans asshole, then complaining about the smell, is like going to Africa and saying its too sunny.
    I dont lick chicks, i have self respect.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Putting your face 3 inches from a womans asshole, then complaining about the smell, is like going to Africa and saying its too sunny.
    I dont lick chicks, i have self respect.
    I totally agree about the smell, but even an asshole can be scentless for a short while if washed thoroughly lol. So do you think all chicks that give guys oral have no self respect, and you don't like it done to you? Or have you not yet had it done to you? I'm curious if in five years you'll have the same opinion

Mouth and genitals are not designed to come in to contact. Thats why god invented herpes, so you could recognise the suckers and lickers. Im not judging anyone. Im just saying , if you do something unnatuaral , dont complain about the smell. personally, im a ball hair away from being able to suck myself off after years of training, so i have no worries in this department.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast