+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vaginal Odor: how to break the news

so mouth and genitals are not designed to come in contact but you're training to suck yourself off? whhhhaaaat

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    so mouth and genitals are not designed to come in contact but you're training to suck yourself off? whhhhaaaat
    jeez, keep yer knickers on oprah. I dont make the rules.

I smell a contradiction

Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
    Wakeup, your advice is great. I appreciate it.
    And I think you're right. The follow up will very likely be "so, I do smell." and your reply to that is perfect.
    Any advice on getting into the conversation? For me the stumbling block is how to start.
    "I wasn't completely honest last night..."

And in addition, the fact that I haven't said anything in 7 years, but then brought it up a day later after having virtually lied to her, will make her think I've been feeling this way all along (which I have mostly). I guess bringing it up again today makes it into a much bigger thing than if I had just been honest last night.
    Wakeup's angle is pretty good, and I agree she probably knows she isn't allways 'smelling like a rose', but I can see how you feel about bringing the subject up again. So you could try being devious and turn it round, I mean, what about yout own body odour? Does she go down? Are you circumsized? some men don't realize that smegma collects in the folds of a flacid penis, especially under a foreskin, and it can be just as off putting as vaginal odour, as can stale sweat and Jock rash is a real turnoff. Only you know if you this applys to yourself, but even if it doesn't, you can 'suddenly get sensitive' about it and Either go buy some approriate toiletries for both of you and THEN broach the subject, or just bring it up again something like this: "You know last night when you asked me about the smell thing, were you trying to give me a hint? I mean we both get a bit high sometimes, right, but is that offensive to you?Shit, i don't want anything to spoil what we have. it's so good! Maybe getting older we get a bit richer, so I bought us this stuff. I reckon we should try it and spend some time checking, just to see if we're on the nose!" wink, wink, drool....

hopefully she'll laugh, get to an equal discussion of intimate odours and solutions, and think you're being a lewd ass, but not hurtfull. YOU WANT HER, THAT'S THE MAIN MESSAGE. and if you pop in a VERY expensive little perfume and maybe a bubble bath collection (or even better book a weekend with a jacusie in your room) your SOLUTIONS COULD BE FUN.

Be inventive. Invent a game for future occasions eg, let her know you're horny and she should get freshened, by some playful signals maybe, like "inspecting her nails ' or sniff her ear, or some allusion to 'fresh, yum.....' Lovers have ways of managing as years go by, and personal body odour is a very real issue that many don't manage well for various reasons. All power to you for meeting it head on and seeking help. I hope you follow through. Men and women need to address this issue. And it gets more delicate with age, Dry vagina, dribbly penis, stress incontinence, yeast infections, all those odours to look forward to.(we nurses get to tell patients the facts about staying fresh on a regular basis) and that's before impotence and loss of libido come into play. So do what you can to make an honest discussion link with your loved one sooner rather than later. Based on love and respect it is just part of the human condition. Good luck.

So after all the smart ass comments some people made... Here is a food for thought... She knows her vagina stinks and IMO she was testing you to see if you would be honest. My girlfriend loves/ try's to contradict me... So one; you should of been flat out honest to her and tell the truth in the beginning; especially if you are married... Now if my girlfriends punani stink, i would tell her in 1.5 seconds. The smell get's worse after sex!!! So here is my recomendation, one hold you breath, like breath through your mouth and after sex open the windows... Could be chlamydia or just a bacterial vaginosis, only way to know is to go to gyn.. If she douches, she needs to stop, like my girlfriend saids, she ****ing up her natural balance... Good luck if you are still alive; cause no one has heard from you since.. Be honest and have a helmet and shield ready;-)

Quote Originally Posted by persina View Post
    do not get her those products...that could mess up her natural ph balance and make this a bigger problem then it is. she might need to go see a doctor, i am guessing that she has a bacterial infection that needs treatment. just tell her the next time after sex that u have smelled something weird, also tell her that u heard that this could be an infection and that she should go to the doctor. go with her and show her that u are concerned. good luck
    Thank you boo boo

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Any man that sticks his beak near a womans private space deserves to suffer the consequences. Even when a womans area is squeaky clean, it still doesnt smell too pleasant. I sometimes wonder if men even know that thats where a bird pisses from, and you wouldnt drink piss, would you? Bunch of deviants.
    No man has ever complained about about how my pussy smells. It smells fresh as a daisy is my guess. My last guy was practically glued to it 24/7. I think if it smelled bad he would have said something. So the idea that even a clean pussy stinks is a bunch of hog wash. Don't know what women you've been hanging out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Boricuarage View Post
    So after all the smart ass comments some people made... Here is a food for thought... She knows her vagina stinks and IMO she was testing you to see if you would be honest. My girlfriend loves/ try's to contradict me... So one; you should of been flat out honest to her and tell the truth in the beginning; especially if you are married... Now if my girlfriends punani stink, i would tell her in 1.5 seconds. The smell get's worse after sex!!! So here is my recomendation, one hold you breath, like breath through your mouth and after sex open the windows... Could be chlamydia or just a bacterial vaginosis, only way to know is to go to gyn.. If she douches, she needs to stop, like my girlfriend saids, she ****ing up her natural balance... Good luck if you are still alive; cause no one has heard from you since.. Be honest and have a helmet and shield ready;-)
    What normal woman would go around KNOWING her vagina stunk to test her man? How ridiculous. I would be beyond embarrassed if I had a stinky one and I would make damn sure I was clean as a whistle before a guy went near it. My guess is she has no idea. If she stinks and knows it, she better get a wet wipe and clean that sh*t up. If the stink doesn't go away then she better head to the doctor. It's a infection.

I would tell her "Yes, of course all women have that... I am sure I am not all roses all the time... Maybe we should be more conscious of hygiene for each other's sake... Maybe it would make it more fun to try out new flavors of lube and or that spray stuff... what was it?" haha!

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonMI View Post
    No man has ever complained about about how my pussy smells. It smells fresh as a daisy is my guess. My last guy was practically glued to it 24/7. I think if it smelled bad he would have said something. So the idea that even a clean pussy stinks is a bunch of hog wash. Don't know what women you've been hanging out with.
    Nobody ask about how your punani smells like, for all we know it probably smells like your nani stinks like a cow giving birth to it's calf. WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!

Nobody ask about how your punani smells like, for all we know it probably smells like your nani stinks like a cow giving birth to it's calf. WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!
    The girl you hang out with is obviously dirty or has some sort of infection if you think a "clean" poontang still stinks. She probably has the clap. I'd get checked if I were you, douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    jeez, keep yer knickers on oprah. I dont have many options,but to suck my own dick
    Fixed that
    Last edited by rafterman; 09-11-11 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonMI View Post
    The girl you hang out with is obviously dirty or has some sort of infection if you think a "clean" poontang still stinks. She probably has the clap. I'd get checked if I were you, douchebag.
    Hunh? What are you talking about female I hang out with? I'm not the OP and the only thing smelling your punani is the dog on your avatar. You are still an idiot!!

Hunh? What are you talking about female I hang out with? I'm not the OP and the only thing smelling your punani is the dog on your avatar. You are still an idiot!!
    Ahhhhh I see. You DON'T have a pussy to smell. Girls probably don't want to date you or f*ck you because you are an @sshole. I get it. So your stupid comment about clean pussies still stinking was because you are an inexperienced loser. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

What about taking a shower with her before you start playing around :-). If it is too difficult to tell, which of course is a lot simpler... Eventually she will get the message.

Anyway, is she taking a shower every day and if necessary, one more in the evening? I can not imagine that she smells bad then, if it is not very hot. I shower every morning and I am perfectly fine without any P**** deodorant. If I know I will get close with someone, I just have another one after work. Never had any complains :-).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast