+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just cant do it help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cant do it help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
    I am 20 years old and i am shy when being around with women , but i can talk to most of them at least for lesson staff but
    there is this girl at my college who i am sure that i am in loved with her and i cant talk to her.She is so beautiful and very clever.Most of the times she sits with me and some other friends of me during our 15 minute break, but i cant talk to her , the only thing i managed is making eye contact while smiling and saying hello to her when i first see her, and she always smiles back and says hello, i also often buy her favorite flavor of chewing gum because i know she will ask me to give her some oh and sometimes goodnight .yesterday while i was standing and talking to a friend she came really close to me and i leaned on the wall and froze and stopped talking!. Sometimes while i talk she leans forward on the table and puts her hands to support her head like the woman in the picture i attached ( only that her fingers are open at her face if i remember correctly ) and keeps looking at me and i feel very uncomfortable.One time , she came and sat next to me and asked me many thinks about an exam and i explained her but i wast really in love with her that time.

There is also that other guy who makes many jokes in class and openly shows to her that he likes her and not only to her but to another 2-3 girls but more to her and i get really jealous when he makes her laugh .but i think she thinks that he is stupid because he is overdoing it.

I just cant talk to her more, how can i know if she likes me?Is she freaked out by me?Help me!!How can i approach her?
    HELP!
    I am thinking to ask her for some advise or explanation or ask her if she studied ( at least ) for the next exam . what do you think?
    HELP!

PS (sorry for my bad English )
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Being shy around women is not unusual, but it's something you're going to have to 'man up' and get over eventually, so I'd start now if I were you. It seems that she likes you and pays you a bit of attention, so you're off to a good start. Maybe she finds your shyness cute? Many women don't like loud, aggressive men.

Yes, good idea just to ask her advice about study, etc. Just talk to her the same you would to anyone (but obviously try to make it interesting and/or amusing if you can). Once you start talking you might find it's really not as scary as all that.
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde

You sound exactly what I was like two months ago. I found it really hard to talk to the girl I liked and I would feel really uncomfortable being around her. But I meet this new girl six weeks ago and found that I liked her. After a few weeks, I told her how I felt. This completly went against what I had ever done before. After telling her this, I thought that things would be really awkward and I wouldn't be able to talk to her or anything like that. But I basically just ignored the fact that I liked her and just talked to her like I normally would to any other person. Just forgetting that you like her when talking to her makes it so much easier to handle. This I know as every other time talking to a girl, I would be really shy etc. So I think you just need to not think about how you feel about her while talking to her. Then this leads onto hanging out with her more and you becoming more comfortable being around her. It is not scary once you start, you just have to make the leap, if you get what I mean. Talking about study etc is a very good way to start talking to her. This is basically what I did and it lead onto other things.

I hope this is some help.

you will sure of oneself . if you shy. you will sent masage, email. and you talk with her about anythinh you can.
    good luke for you.

Today , we have an exam and i know that she always goes earlier at college to study a bit there.i will go earlier to and I will try to find something to ask her about the exam and try to forget the fact that i like her .
    I will inform you how it went.

ok so , today she didn't come earlier to study , but after the exam i asked her if she did good and what she wrote in questions.i managed for the first time to look right in her eyes while she was talking to me .. incredible!. i felt so nice!now i already feel more confident about myself! i didnt expected to be so easy! tomorrow i will try to talk a bit more with her.Is there anything that i can do so that i can understand if she likes me without telling her that i like her maybe a move or something but not something like touching her hand or hugging her?? Or anything to make her notice me more?

Good on ya mate! It will be a lot easier now that you have made the leap and started talking to her. In terms of doing anything to see whether she likes you or not, I can't give you any advice on that. I'm hopeless in that department. I really need help with that myself ae The only thing I would suggest is to just talk to her more. This is basically what I'm doing and she's starting to notice me more. So I recommend you do this as well.

All the best

thanks!i will try to keep you updated on my progress . and if anyone knows any way that i can understand if she likes me or anything that i can do or tell her to notice me more please answer.!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter1991 View Post
    thanks!i will try to keep you updated on my progress . and if anyone knows any way that i can understand if she likes me or anything that i can do or tell her to notice me more please answer.!
    woman are a lot more open with their feelings so you will be able to tell but, also woman are nicer and sometimes that niceness can be confused with liking someone. the best way is to keep talking to her and eventually asking her to coffee or something.. dont do anything too big at first cause she maybe caught of guard and it will make her comfortable after that.

thanks for the advises and tips.!!!

today she asked me to sit next to her during the lesson .I was thinking of not going but i thought that i was going to regret it afterwards , and so i did sat next to her !
    I think she is starting to notice that i like her because sometimes she talks with the others and they talk about things in messages or words that i can not understand , and they know it. today when she came there with us heard something they said : " first move " what does that mean?Maybe they saw a move of mine when she came?
    oh and 2 weeks ago one of my friends took my seat and the only seat left was a seat between him and her and i told him that i prefer my seat because i had a better view there. he laughed and looked at her and he said "you see? what did i tell you?" and gave me back my seat ...( i know i should of have sat next to her )

what do you think?
    Last edited by Peter1991; 22-10-11 at 03:31 AM.

Well it sounds like you are making progress

Her talking in 'code' to others can mean something. To me, looking at what you have said, I would think that she may be starting to also like you (if she doesn't already), but others may disagree with me. Just be careful that you don't over analyse the things that she says that you think sound like she is talking in messages you can't understand. I do this all the time and my mates are just like "No she wasn't meaning that". Sometimes you think it is 'code' they are talking in, but it isn't. However, from what you have said, it sounds like she was. And, people speak in 'code' all the time when they like someone. My mates and I are always doing it to the girls we like.

Keep at it