+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Part Two: Ladies, how would you rate these fellas?

Part Two: Ladies, how would you rate these fellas?

Here's another set of photos. Again, ladies, how would you rate these guys in terms of attractiveness? What physical qualities do you find appealing in these photos, and which qualities are unappealing?

[url]http://cogitations.goduck.net/guys2.html[/url]
    Mirrored at [url]http://cogitations.g3z.com/guys2.html[/url]

This is part of some informal research, to help a few individuals have a deeper understanding of what women like physically.

Good idea, but I'll tell you exactly why it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by dekanos
    . . . to help a few individuals have a deeper understanding of what women like . . .
    No matter what becomes before or after that phrase, the fact that your experiment INCLUDES that phrase means it's doomed to fail.

Alexi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's one thing that I keep hearin' over and over, and that's that women aren't attracted to physical features as much as men are. Makes sense to me.

how ever will we keep you guessing if you understand what we like?

My opinion for women gifts is to have a thought in your mind that they are all individuals and like different type of things. Best way to find out what she likes is to go out with that girl to the mall to see what type of items they like. Sure there is a consensus of what to get in general but, thats easy reading off a consensus. What really takes a lot of thought is the little things. Say if she plays Tennis get her new string for her racket or something along that line of items. Its not coming on to strong yet its thoughtful because they can use it. You'll see a happier smile. This although is my opinion.

Look, it's certainly true that women aren't as attracted to physical features as men are. However, there's no denying that physical attraction still plays a large role. Just look at the recent runs of "Average Joe" if you want proof.

This exercise is designed to help some men gain a deeper understanding into what women like physically. Please don't spoil it for everyone.

all of those men are minging.
    aah, bisto

we're just people. we like when you talk to us and enjoy our company. you all act like we're a bunch of damn aliens or something.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    we're just people. we like when you talk to us and enjoy our company. you all act like we're a bunch of damn aliens or something.
    Is that to suggest you're not?

dont know what your trying to prove here mate, everyone has different tastes and i personally dont find any of these men slightly attractive...because...
    1) none of them look like my boyfriend
    2) none of them look like Michael Schumacher
    3) none of them look like Sean Bean
    lol theres my tastes right there...everyone has different ones ( i havent yet found another female who finds michael schumacher attractive...so i think im in with a chance ) lol
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******