+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Want intimate sex with an old intimate classmate.

Want intimate sex with an old intimate classmate.

I have been anxious and wondering what sex would be like with a guy I met in graduate school years ago. We have been intimate but not all the way years ago. I always wondered what he be like sexually but never tried because we always though our ages were too far apart and two difference cultures and ethnicity. I am a 45 year old African American Woman and he is Turkish and in his early thirties. I want him to give me oral sex and everything else. Do I sound freaky? I do not want him to think that I will be his sex piece. But I think he would have great oral sex. He is willing to do it also but now that I have mentioned it to him I am scared to do it now. I avoid the phone when he calls. Afraid I will feel ashamed of myself once it is done. But I am curious to see what it is like. Should I just let him know that I want to pursue him sexually? That is all I want nothing romantic or anything. But we are causal friends. I wonder if this will make him act differently. He thinks that I may get attached but he couldn't be further from the truth because I am in love with someone else. I just want him to eat me out. Sounds slutty? I have fantasized about this for months. Maybe I should just call him and tell him 'let's do this" You know what they say " European or Middle Eastern men are very sexual and love beautiful black women." What do you think? I do not want to be viewed as a slut or anything. Is it wrong to have casual sex with man that you have no romantic interest at all. We have a good friendship we when talk occasionally not often, What are your thoughts? Would like to hear them.

If you're single whats stopping you! Do whatever you feel like.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Do I sound freaky?
    Afraid I will feel ashamed of myself once it is done.
    He thinks that I may get attached but he couldn't be further from the truth because I am in love with someone else. I just want him to eat me out. Sounds slutty?
    I do not want to be viewed as a slut or anything. Is it wrong to have casual sex with man that you have no romantic interest at all.
    It's only wrong if you hide if from your current partner, with whom you are in love. If you love him you would tell him that you want to "test drive" this other guy. Then let him decide if he wants to share you with someone else.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)