+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im having some issues with my gf

Im having some issues with my gf

so me and my girl have been dating for almost a year now. something has just fizzled out i mean the spark just isnt there anymore. We used to do it all the time and now ill be lucky if we do it one a week. Ok so let me tell you a little about myself im 28 6 fott tall 195 lbs punk rock motocross spiked forward hair i would call myself a 7 on the scale. ok ill let you know a little about her shes 24 5'9 150lbs reserved emo rock shes a hottie. So the other day i was talking to her and she had told me she was all stressed out at work when i asked her if there was anything i could do she just said dont worry about it. I replied what do you mean dont worry about it am i your boyfriend or not. she said just drop it. we got into an argument over this i told her to call me when she was done snapping at me she said thats its not about that untill she then said she doesent want to talk to me right now then she hung up the phone. the next morning she calls me like nothing ever happened. i let it go cuz i didnt want to keep pushing it. this is the first time i have really ever been angry with her and i think she knew it because i have never raised my voice to her. what does this mean i mean we are in a serious relationship but she keeps things from me? whats up with that am i over thinking this or what. i have been completly open with her even a little sappy when it comes to telling her how i feel about her. She also tells me the way she feels about me which is amazingly the same. i just need some insight on what to do and how to act around her. dont get me wrong i love this girl and she loves me.

Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

Give her some space and time to talk. Forcing someone to open up to you when they're upset doesn't work.
    Just be supportive, tell her you're there for her and will listen when she's ready.

Good luck !

Thats great advice thanks for that. So i guess thats what ill do. thanks

you dont force her to open up. you say if you need to talk come to me and i will listen. i care and want to know if your ok. she will come to you. dont chase the cat....it will never come to you.

I completely agree

Its just weird i think. I mean i told her that if there was anything to talk about i was here for her. I dont know what the problem is. I dont know if she thinks im incapable of helping her or what. I dont know man.

from what i read you said am i you bf or not after you questioned her. your throwing up insecurity issues and im sure shes seeing the. let her come to you.

@oldskool83 yeah your right.

Quote Originally Posted by menix83 View Post
    so me and my girl have been dating for almost a year now. something has just fizzled out i mean the spark just isnt there anymore. We used to do it all the time and now ill be lucky if we do it one a week. Ok so let me tell you a little about myself im 28 6 fott tall 195 lbs punk rock motocross spiked forward hair i would call myself a 7 on the scale. ok ill let you know a little about her shes 24 5'9 150lbs reserved emo rock shes a hottie. So the other day i was talking to her and she had told me she was all stressed out at work when i asked her if there was anything i could do she just said dont worry about it. I replied what do you mean dont worry about it am i your boyfriend or not. she said just drop it. we got into an argument over this i told her to call me when she was done snapping at me she said thats its not about that untill she then said she doesent want to talk to me right now then she hung up the phone. the next morning she calls me like nothing ever happened. i let it go cuz i didnt want to keep pushing it. this is the first time i have really ever been angry with her and i think she knew it because i have never raised my voice to her. what does this mean i mean we are in a serious relationship but she keeps things from me? whats up with that am i over thinking this or what. i have been completly open with her even a little sappy when it comes to telling her how i feel about her. She also tells me the way she feels about me which is amazingly the same. i just need some insight on what to do and how to act around her. dont get me wrong i love this girl and she loves me.
    yeah.. i used to have this issue with my ex. i dont know why when people are in relationships they need to know everything about each other. its good to keep some things to yourself it brings back the mystery in a relationship which is good. kinda like when you first start to date and you dont know everything about each other it is exciting to learn..so dont feel like shes not sharing with you cause she wants to hide it.. some stresses get worse when u talk about it more and more..

@ aylie right on i think that is good advice keep the mysterie alive. Although it is odd that when she asks me something and i kind of stray away from the question she always pulls it out me. I cant really hide anything from her. what are some good techniques to get myself kind of mysterios?