+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First Time For Everything

First Time For Everything

So here's the deal, I have never given a man a blowjob before. However I have talked to friends who have and read some stuff and think I have a pretty good idea on how to give a good one. That's not my problem.

What I need to know is how should I "initiate" one with my boyfriend. I want to semi surprise him with one for our 1 year anniversary/ his birthday (which is on the same day) But he is a virgin like me and I don't want to freak him out >.< Soooo, how should I do this?
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

Where/when are you thinking of doing it? Does he have his own place? or yours? do you want to end the night with it, or make it a mid way throught the date thing? I would say doing it when you guys are mid way through a movie that you guys are watching at one of your homes is a good way to start. JMO of course, good luck

I am editing my post, you posted in the "how to stimulate breasts" thread. I would suggest going for it right after he has stimulated your breasts, lol
    Last edited by workingman78; 20-10-11 at 09:53 AM.

I was thinking after a romantic night out I would ask him to pull over and do it then in the car. I don't have my own place so doing something like that at home won't happen XD I'm just nervous about it, that I'll mess it up somehow >.>

If it's his first blow job you have very little chance of doing it 'wrong'. Just remember to keep your teeth covered by your lips.

As for the how/when, anywhere you can get involved in a heavy make out session. Once he's hard, unzip and lip. Easy.

You have actually got me thinking about the first time I gave a bj. The guy and I were both virgins and thought we were very much in love. He used to sneak in my bedroom window after mum went to bed. We'd lie in bed naked just cuddling and kissing. Then one night I went down on him. He didn't last long before he was warning me he was about to cum. That is the only time I ever spat, just out of shock.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

- Be gentle on his skin, use lots of spit to slide easily. Do not rasp your dry tongue on his willy. This is not a cheeseburger. They have yummy tasting lube if you like that. One brand is "Wet". Strawberry kiwi tastes great.

- Cover your teeth with your lips. If you have trouble doing that, they sell a tooth covering call Gummerz. Google it. $6us.

- Do not get cum in your eyes. It burns like h*ll.

- Ask him what he likes, and do it. Communication is important in all aspects of a relationship.

- Laugh at any mistakes or "oopsies". It makes life easier. And it makes a great story for later. Don't expect to be perfect the first time. Be reasonable.

That's it!
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Don't get "right down to business" with it in your mouth; lick it all over beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
    I was thinking after a romantic night out I would ask him to pull over and do it then in the car. I don't have my own place so doing something like that at home won't happen XD I'm just nervous about it, that I'll mess it up somehow >.>
    just remember that if you do it in the car the resulting "mess" doesn't have a lot of places to go and doubt you want it all over his pants lol

...Nah, the idea of swallowing doesn't bother me...so won't be too much of a mess...I hope. =P

Condoms can be used to deal with the mess (for convenience) but the flavor on flavored condoms is gone in 2 minutes. I mean, the rubber doesn't taste that bad, but it's like "Darn! No more coke flavor!" (So I'm told.)
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)