+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how often do you?

how often do you?

Hey all,

A brief one really but i was wondering how often do you and your partner have sex, and how long have you been together.
    Im in my first relationship been together for a year now, and it feels like we don't get intimate very often.

many thanks

Married for 11 years and I say we avg 1 or 2 x a week

Been with my GF for 13 months and we see each other just at the weekends (we live 90 minutes apart). We generally have sex most nights we are together.

It varies with the people involved. Some people have higher sex drives. Some people have lots of external stress and some don't. In general though, the amount of sex in a relationship decreases as the relationship progresses. Not out of anything bad always, just that life takes over and involves itself more. "Enough" sex really depends on the people involved.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

We've been together 6 months and we do it daily, pretty much. Only times we didn't do it was during the times that she was sick. Other than that, at least once daily, a lot of times 2x in one night, and when we spend weekends together, 3-4x a day. Yeah we're both very sexual.

I have only had 2 not very long term relationships (both just over a year long). In both of the relationships it was at least once a day. In my 2nd relationship was often 2x a day, a quicky in the morning to cure his morning wood before he went to work, and then some more intimate sex when he got home from work. We didnt technically live together, but did spend 4-6 nights a week together.

Wife and I have known each other for 20 years, but we're newlyweds... sex averages out to once a day, but we're old now.

My gf is 2 hours away. I see her for a weekend at a time, so over 2 days, about 3-4 times.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

everytime we could basically which wasnt as often as I'd like.
    Gary Uranga, Writer of SocialSuccessMastery.com

Not in a relationship right now, but in my last, maybe 5 - 6 times a week. Most mornings, sunday afternoons... but in my relationship before that, twice a week (though we weren't living together)