+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can i get her back? Please read all

Quote Originally Posted by Rugbylad View Post
    Wow thanks for that, really helped!

Im actually doing the friend thing because i want to i mean i can be the better person by going "im sorry for the way i acted ive since had help and yes i agree with the break up and we should be friends"

You're trying to convince me that you only want to be friends, in thread that you created entitled, "How can I get her back? Please read all"...

Something tells me the emotionally unstable, depressed, delusional, suicidal, unmedicated, manic-depressive child in you might be lying to itself. Time to let it go. The longer you cling to it, the more time you waste.

visit [url=http://10lovetips.blogspot.com/2011/11/10-steps-to-attract-girl.html#comments]lovetips: 10 steps to attract a girl[/url] for more ideas

visit [url=http://10lovetips.blogspot.com/2011/11/10-steps-to-attract-girl.html#comments]lovetips: 10 steps to attract a girl[/url] for more ideas

There seem to be a lot of angry men in this forum. And their replies asks advices are given in a harsh way.

But my friend, I think I will have to agree with the essence of their advice.

You have been through very difficult situation. And I am sure the way you describe things are one sided and painted with your emotions. I am sure she was not next to you as much as she should when you were going through the taught times.

But you have to understand that each person is responsible for his/her own happiness. She chose to leave you. You have to accept that and respect it. You cannot "make" a person like you or want you.

Also it seems to me that you connect your own happiness and well being with her. It's not fair.

But not everything is lost. There is a very very small possibility to get her back. But it's not through contacting her and trying to prove you changed.

What you have to do my friend is try be happy on your own. Try to learn to live and enjoy life with happiness being single and on your own. And when you manage that I bet you she will start noticing you again. But would you like to be with someone who is there for you only when you are happy and not support you through difficulties? It's up to you to decide then. However till that time cones please try and learn to be happy on your own!

All the best. Please keep us updated with your happiness progress!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12