+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding Health and Well-Being...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Regarding Health and Well-Being...

Be afraid.

npr.org/blogs/health/2011/10/20/141544135/look-around-1-in-10-americans-take-antidepressants?sc=fb&cc=fp
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I am not surprised. Im seriously shocked that not everybody takes them. This world is usually lovely but also enraging and depressing.

Im also not surprised that people are afraid of the stigma. I get so much shit for takin rhem for ppd. I have zero friends that support me on it. Its sad. It makes me more depressed.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Intelligence and happiness are both innate features of the brain and its chemistry.

I mean, some "strong" and "tough" person can just "will" themselves into a happier or more content mental state. I don't understand why a person can't just "will" themselves into a mental state that understands statistical mechanics. They must not be trying hard enough./sarcasm

Some people like to feel good about themselves by comparing themselves with people who were born to a predisposition to melancholy. They call it being strong or tough because they are too stupid to understand simple biology.

Good and informative information posted by you... I checked it and i got so surprised with it..... Thanks for this really nice INFO.....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    I am not surprised. Im seriously shocked that not everybody takes them. This world is usually lovely but also enraging and depressing.

Im also not surprised that people are afraid of the stigma. I get so much shit for takin rhem for ppd. I have zero friends that support me on it. Its sad. It makes me more depressed.
    I don't think the depression isn't real. I just think it's a reflection of an extremely dysfunctional society, where people are very disconnected from one another.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Great info of you.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Intelligence and happiness are both innate features of the brain and its chemistry.

I mean, some "strong" and "tough" person can just "will" themselves into a happier or more content mental state. I don't understand why a person can't just "will" themselves into a mental state that understands statistical mechanics. They must not be trying hard enough./sarcasm

Some people like to feel good about themselves by comparing themselves with people who were born to a predisposition to melancholy. They call it being strong or tough because they are too stupid to understand simple biology.

For a second there I thought you were being serious. Thank you for the sarcasm tag.

Krishnamurti: “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

It is sad to see so many people opting for anti-depressants. People need to be made aware that depression can be taken care of through natural ways kike exercising.

i would not encourage taking of pills as a way to cure an illness.

Go the natural way!
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

oh please.

go have a baby the natural way then come over here and say that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's always been crazy. Depends how you use it. But I agree, we did just fine before the antidepressant pushers came on-scene.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Many thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love learning much more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your website with a lot more facts? It’s extremely helpful for me.

not really shocking. but thanks for the info. i learned something. =)

They made no difference for me. My problem was a lack of girls, which would probably solve most guys' problems. And MAAAN this thread is old, although informative.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good thread to restore. I agree with Vash, we are too disconnected as a society. Pill pushers just filling the void. Band-aid, not root cause.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast