+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does a kiss on the cheek mean?

what does a kiss on the cheek mean?

hey just wanted to know what u guys think about this...well i just got back from a valentines date....ive been talking to this girl for over a month now....we went out last time but it was with a few friends...but this time, as in today, we went to a restuarant...anyway at the end of the date we hugged and she gave me a kiss on the cheek...What should i think of that? We get along amazingly!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lets try some role reversal here.

What would you be thinking if you kissed her on the cheek?

That means she had a fun time but she's not coming on to you.

A kiss on the cheek, is just a kiss on the cheek.....don't read 2 much into it!!! Or if ur really that concerned, was it just a fast one, or a did it have a more sensual touch to it?? That might mean something.....why don't u try the gap between the cheek and corner of the lip...and give a slow sensual kiss and c how she reacts!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

thanks for the replies!

Bluesummer: If i kissed her on the cheek, i would make it so that she doesnt get the "lets just be freinds" thought in her mind...it would be the type of kiss that is the start of something amazing

Laguna: i dunno about that one...cuz a friend of mine said that maybe she wanted me to kiss her and since i didnt she give me the kiss on the cheek.

Knightlionheart: oh it wasnt just a quick peck...as i was letting her go from my arms she kissed me on the cheek..but it wasnt really on the cheek it was a little lower..kinda of like on my jaw..what that mean anything? lol

Well, after the next date, kiss her bro.

I agree with the above. A kiss on the cheek is nothing. Just friendly gesture. Much like hugging.

If I went on a date with a guy and really enjoyed myself and really liked him, I'd kiss him on the cheek. I wouldn't kiss him properly as i'm quite shy plus I would want him to think I was being too pushy. Just take each day as it goes! She might really like you and be too shy. Like Laguna said kiss her on your next date. If she looks uncomfortable or flinches just turn and kiss her on the cheek instead. You can't loose!

Quote Originally Posted by HooKaH
    Knightlionheart: oh it wasnt just a quick peck...as i was letting her go from my arms she kissed me on the cheek..but it wasnt really on the cheek it was a little lower..kinda of like on my jaw..what that mean anything? lol
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by HooKaH
    hey just wanted to know what u guys think about this...well i just got back from a valentines date....ive been talking to this girl for over a month now....we went out last time but it was with a few friends...but this time, as in today, we went to a restuarant...anyway at the end of the date we hugged and she gave me a kiss on the cheek...What should i think of that? We get along amazingly!
    Yup. As everyone has stated, a kiss on the cheek is about the same as a hug. It just means that she had a good time and that she hopes you guys will get together again soon. It was just to give you something to think about.... as you are obviously doing! So it worked. Good luck and let us know what happens on the next date.

it's just an intro to a new chapter...... got what i mean?
    |<< Baby, I'd love you to want me, The way that I want to, The way that it should be >>|

Diddo.
    Means nothing.
    next time you see her and have a better time then Val Day, ask her, "hey, can you kiss somewhere else beside the cheek"?

Hey MVP Playa, where you been?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?