+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am i a flirtatious fail-boat?

Am i a flirtatious fail-boat?

So, my and my roommate are single, early-mid 20's guys and are somewhat newly single. Both of us have left our lives of relationships and all the troubles that come with them behind us with all of our crazy ex's and now we have begun to frequent the bar scene for the last couple months.
    (We strongly believe) We are physically and mentally attractive, successful, funny, and know that we have money. Now while we are at the bars, we do the eye contact game, trying to see if were catching the eyes of the fairer sex.We make conversation with random people while at the bar waiting for another round, or outside having a smoke. We are very outgoing a bit goofy and have been making a large amount of friends on our journeys.
    However, the girls are another story. If we do the same thing to (what seems like) single girls, they make small-talk, laugh, light touching, and all the other good signs of being interested, We chat for a while, numbers are exchanged, and we go our separate ways for the evening (so as not to be too aggressive).

We hear nothing from them if texted, or no answer if called...
    WTF?

Did i forget a step to this dating thing? Is this some elaborate hoax that the entire female human population knows to pull on us?
    Why does all the fun and games end at the bar?

First: It very cool that you pick up girls there, but I feel they are not interested about your presence as much as you think
    Second: Try not to think that you are too pushy for the first time....usually this first time caunts the most in order to make visible your intentions - not as friends, but as boyfreinds. Try to hold they're arms when talking, to kiss on chick in slow motion so she will show you they're reactions, before assuming they will meet you again. There are so many types of people, you need just to pay attention to as many signs as possible. So hold arms, kiss chick or real kiss but just on lips and for short duration, and always do not spend too much time from the first time - 15 min at the most then tell her you need to go so she will know that spending time with you is in her advantage.
    Third: After following the above advises you should get the date. Here try to be more intimate in funny way and ALWAYS throw her negs, like is her gagne in kissing you, dating you. We are too far now with story...good luck

sadie_genie Guest
    Maybe because you met them at the bar. Many girls who go there are only looking for attention and they don't plan to follow up with a date.