+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Too late?

Too late?

I met this guy thT I totally liked. I seen him every day for months. I m pretty sure he liked me too. We didnt talk much.. Short of the story is that he no longer works in the building that I used to see him in. some of his friends still work there. I cant get him off my mind. Would it be weird to ask his friend to give him my number or for his number? I have never talked to this friend before. I finally was going to ask the guy for his number....and when I went in to see him, he had quit his job, so I never got the chance. Should I forget about it ,him, and move on...or try to get in touch with him through friend of his? Any advice would help

Nice work trolling around the forum, your story you wrote about the guy at the cafe was more interesting than this one.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Same story jyst posting from my phone and trying to put the short story down. If u look u will see nothing is diffrent. I only posted here because I was looking for more advice..no one really reading the other forum... Not trying to make the story interesting just looking for advice. But I guess that people dont feel like giving any... U read both posts but have no comment other than u like the other story.... I also just joined site today so I dont think im really trolling. I made 2 posts

If he was interested in you then why didn't he give his number to you before he quit his job?
    You could ask his friend his number, but it could be a bit weird since you never talked to his friend before.

There are too many detail to get into why he quit his job... Found out from one of his other friends...it was kinda a rush thing..... Anyway. Also like 4 of his other friends had been trying to get with me and I turned them all down... He was actually the only one I woyld not have said no to. in addition the story is more complicated. When we first met I was married...now im seperated. He knew that I was married. Not sure if he knew i had become seperated.... We normally only talked about stupid things like sports, etc but then last month he started acting reallt flirty...wanted to make sure I knew his name...told me I looked nice etc. he would wait for me each am to come into the cafe, etc. yes it would be weird to ask his friend...i knew him but only talked to him like hi bye once or twice. Im really shy...so I doubt ill even have the nerve to say ne thing to his friend. I was just wondering what other people would do thanks for comments.