+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really Annoyed

Really Annoyed

I was wandering about a few issues that maybe someone could shed some light on.

1. There is this terrific girl that I met.I really like her a lot and she is super nice to me. She has been the nicest person ever when it comes to talking to me. Plus, she laughs at my jokes that I make up even though they are a bit corny. I have hung out with a few times. She is a good christian girl who loves to cook, respectful and looks super nice. She is very educated and very mature for her age. Here is the issue she has a boyfriend. The sucky thing about the whole situation she is everything I find nice in a girl and for the love of pete I can not seem to attract this kind of person. Its really was really.

2. Then there is this other girl that likes me but I like her as a friend and the issue there is that some members of my family, to my belief is pressing the issue and one thing I know for sure that I would not want people left and right get involved in my love life. To me that is between us two. Its alright ot brag about them but not give all details. Plus I really did not feel it. I really do not know how else to feel about the situation.

3. Plus it all bulls down to one question/mystery! Why can I attract anybody I am attracted to? How many people do I have to go through in order to find that one? I am kind of aggravated right now.

Don't worry, same thing happens to me. I always want the people that don't want me, but also reject those that do want me. I always wondered why I couldn't just fall for someone who is interested in me. The thing is that maybe you purposely do this because deep down you are a commitment-phobe and you are not ready for true love.

Right now, none of them is a good option for you.

You are very unlikely to have chances with the first one, if she really loves her boyfriend, and you had better respect her relationship and be oly her friend.

And, as far I'm concerned, starting a relationship with a girl who you don't really like her would be a big mistake, and it wouldn't work long term.

So, be patient and try to find a person who you like and vice versa. And try also to be realistic about the kind of girls who you like, and don't rule anyone out excesively quickly.