+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help?

help?

i like a guy and i think he likes me to but i cant read him. he says he likes me but i dont know if hes just saying it or not. i really want to date him and want for him to ask me out i leave hints all over the place but he just doesn't get them at all. he is the sweetest guy i have ever met and cant go 2 hours without talking to me and we can talk for hours when we do. we have everything in common but i like him so much that if he doesn't ask me out i don't know if it's worth me getting hurt over it and am considering slowly backing away from him but i dont want to hurt him either. i know he cares about me. HHHEEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!!

I think that this guy is really interested in you but he is too shy and you also want him to ask you out. That is the problem. Why don't you ask him out?

I really don's understand why boys always have to do the the work and ask girls out. There are two people who are interested in the relationship, so in my view the most logical option would be that sometimes the boy hit the bat but sometimes the girl also.

And he seems the kind of boy who find really difficult to ask a girl out, so you should take the initiative

thank you i may have to just go for it hes worth it