+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i feel dumb for this, but i need advice please

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Christ, take a breath. Ive not got time to go reading books about the history of slutty women in the 30s. Im only half way through a book on genetics i was advised to read by a bra burner similar to yourself.
    Shut up you mental midget post-whoring troll, you should be done the genetics book already.

Smakie's advice is dead-on. If he gives in to her, she's just string along both guys and respect neither. If he wants her to himself, then he's got to go all Alpha and tell h her if she wants to be w/him, she's got to ditch the BF.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I doubt very highly he even knows the representation of bra burning is. Porb thinks it's a bunch of lesbians refusing to wear bras lol!

yep, the girl's advice definetly sounds more logical, thanks for all the info. yea shes really not that kind of girl, i can always tell which ones are the keepers, this girl is one in a million in louisville ky. n im most certianly not takin advice from anybody that calls me a gayboy, im certianly not being a little weak loverboy here, im just a normal strait guy who happens to find extreme intrest in persuing something with this girl even though she has a bf of 2 years, her actions towards me screams that shes into me, ive been around n dated alot of girls in my area, i just clicked with this one, she just seems so perfect to me, shes not overly hot, which is what i like, shes a meteocor chick that has alot going for her, shes the cutsey little nerdy girl that is just as beautiful on the inside as she is out to me, i also dated a girl for a year and a half n thought i was crazy in love with her, but not even she gave me the feeling in the pit of my stomach that this girl does, no girl has came close to filling in the hole my ex-girlfriend put in me, but this girl i dont even go out with and have known her for like a month and she fills in that hole and then some, more than my ex could even fill in if she ever came back in my life, this girl makes me realize ive never truly been in love

Love is blind and can take advantage of us when we least expect it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12