+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with a good friend...

In love with a good friend...

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry that this is a long read. I'm at a complete loss as to what to do i'm 25 years old-he is 24.

I met a guy a year ago. We became really close friends and have had a few sexual encounters together. He has NEVER made me feel used and we are quite close.

He is moving interstate in a month. We had dinner the other night and i started crying in the car on the way home. I told him that i'd miss him a lot. He hugged me for ages and then asked me to kiss him (which is strange, as we don't kiss unless we're having sex). He later messaged me calling me a sweetheart. I WANT to be in a relationship with him. I think i am in love with him. I told him months ago that i had feelings for him (in a sheepish text) and he messaged me back a long message telling me that he was completely over his ex, but the situation she put him through has made it really hard for him. I plan on telling him that i have feelings for him face to face but i have NEVER done this before and i'm scared $hitless to be honest...i know that he knows that i like him-but we've never spoken about it face to face...he holds my hand occassionally in public, hugs me and we have so many laughs. I honestly believe that we could make each other really happy. I'd move interstate for him...at a loss as to what to do

Just tell what you posted here.