+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she leading me/ Interested/ or NOT interested...please help!

Is she leading me/ Interested/ or NOT interested...please help!

Hey guys, I would really appreciate the help on my current situation…
    So here it goes: I met this girl at work about early September and we hit it off really well she was shy but we would definitely flirt a lot and I got a really good vibe about her. When I first saw her, I though (and I still do) she is THE most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life (I’m 19, she’s 18). Anyway we talked for a bit and later she texts me asking if I could take her shift.
    Thing is we didn’t have each other’s numbers so she must have looked at the employee handout with everyone’s numbers (we work at a retail store). So anyway, ever since she texted me, we’ve been texting back and forth A LOT and I’m talking about over 1000 messages in a little over two weeks and each message is FILLED with tons of info… I can tell she is interested.
    Anyway, in the txt messages she even calls me “cutie” “qt” and derivations of that. So I asked if she wanted to see a movie and we planned to see something last night. We hung out for a bit at the mall, watched the movie (she wanted to pay but I said no way) and then immediately, she asked if I needed to go to the train station back home…I got the vibe that she needed to go home so I didn’t want to be a pushover and ask her to go to dinner or anything. We only hung out for like 3 hours and 2 hours of it were a movie, I mean we didn’t plan too much but I was under the impression that we would just freestyle it, catch a movie, grab a bite to each watch around downtown (I live in Chicago).
    Anyway, I came back home and texted her “it was fun we should do it again sometime” and she said “yeah I definitely agree etc”. Later that night, around 11:30 I was on FB and she was online so we started chatting again until 2 AM…
    I don’t know I feel like she is interested but NOT at the same time…She KNOWS I’m interested in her, I’m a really obvious guy, I look at her a lot, smile and talk to her like crazy. She does too but I just didn’t get as many signals as I wanted too (I didn’t even put my arms around her in the movie  )
    Well, I guess my disappointment lies in the fact that I don’t want her to think of me as a friend by “just hanging out”…I’m not really sure, any second opinions would be greatly appreciated !!
    Thanks!

So that's why you wanted out of your 4 year relationship lol. wow didn't take you long huh. Dude just take her, take her hand, kiss her, make her know you are turned on by her, make her feel sexy and desired. take take take.

Bro thanks for the reply, but I met this girl after I broke up with my old girlfriend. I broke up in Aug and met this girl in late sept/Oct. So you think I should just call her up and say "I want to take you out" ?

Maybe she doesn't want to throw all her cards on the table since you're still kind of getting to know her, or maybe she feels a little weird that you're also her co-worker. For example; you two hit it off, fall passionately in love, then have a bad break up. You're now forced to see each other every day because you work together. I'm jumping the gun here, but this may of crossed her mind. But to answer your question it seems like she's very into you, so do what I have trouble doing and be the man and sweep her off her feet.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritofjosh View Post
    Maybe she doesn't want to throw all her cards on the table since you're still kind of getting to know her, or maybe she feels a little weird that you're also her co-worker. For example; you two hit it off, fall passionately in love, then have a bad break up. You're now forced to see each other every day because you work together. I'm jumping the gun here, but this may of crossed her mind. But to answer your question it seems like she's very into you, so do what I have trouble doing and be the man and sweep her off her feet.
    Yeah I know what you mean. She may just want to take it slow. Hopefully thats the thing, its just that I wish she gave more signals, I guess I have to make it even more obvious. Thanks for responding though bro, I really appreciate it! I think I'm gonna call her in a few days and just tell her that "I want to take you out to dinner" or something

Dating is a bitch....I remember how much I hated it lol.