+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how can i come?

how can i come?

seriously i never had and im nearly 20 and definately not a saint! i even bought a rampant rabbit but it hasn't ever hit the spot. my mates are really intreiged and actually feel sorry for me but have no clues of what i can do

All mental.

Quote Originally Posted by flossie
    seriously i never had and im nearly 20 and definately not a saint! i even bought a rampant rabbit but it hasn't ever hit the spot. my mates are really intreiged and actually feel sorry for me but have no clues of what i can do
    I really think it is 99% or even more is mental rather than physical. Mental stimulation workes much better. You know that you can block mental stimulation during unwanted sex and you will never have an orgasm, rape is just an example. The best way ever, is to combine both mental and physical stimulation. Most people can achieve orgasms by mental stiulation during self satisfaction with a minimum physical stimulation!

Get yourself a personal massager. Skip sex toys and go for the good stuff. Most of that stuff doesn't work the way it's supposed to. You can get a good massager almost anywhere. Drug stores, etc... Try that out and see what happens. Make sure you are good and worked up before trying it. Start on a low setting and work your way up. Maybe combining it with something penetrating you. See what works. You just need to get to know your body and what gets you off. It's a bit of work but it pays off in the end.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Sami
    I really think it is 99% or even more is mental rather than physical. Mental stimulation workes much better. You know that you can block mental stimulation during unwanted sex and you will never have an orgasm, rape is just an example. The best way ever, is to combine both mental and physical stimulation. Most people can achieve orgasms by mental stiulation during self satisfaction with a minimum physical stimulation!
    Question Sami...why do you put an exclamation mark at the end of all of your posts? Does it really get you that excited to reply to these threads?

EDIT: And to stay on topic, yeah a lot of it is mental. I could jerk on my dick all day and if I'm not thinking of anything arousing it won't get me anywhere but an achin' wanker. I've had times where I was ready to bust, then would suddenly lose interest and just stop. It's all in the mind.

personally I think this is the reason why foreplay was created, just try and with me here

One day a man thought he couldn't last as long as he should to please a women so he started off pleasing her, giving all she needed other than screwing her. Thus doing this giving himself a advantage over the women and making her think he's the greatest thing since Mp3 players. She's happy, he's happy, and they keep doing this until one of them ((or both)) can't go on.

I'm not saying the mental strength of sex isn't a factor, but there is a way to add that strength out abit. For all the men out there think foreplay as steroids for sex but less side effects if any at all
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

Quote Originally Posted by Necrid
    personally I think this is the reason why foreplay was created, just try and with me here

One day a man thought he couldn't last as long as he should to please a women so he started off pleasing her, giving all she needed other than screwing her.
    This is probably a good example of something men should stay out of. This probably is something she should do in solitude. My advice is that we all are different. Someday if you try you'll find your own way.