+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do men really need women

There r so many diff types of breeds of men ! Do they need women, no. Do they allow themselves 2 bcome codependent, absolutely...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Plus, we have boobies.
    I immediately concede your point.

sadie_genie Guest
    Your thread is obviously modelled after mine. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I never feel that at my work.

My asshole tightens from time to time, but never my chest.
    LOL! I'd almost shit myself too if I was dealing w/the types of things you do.

Chest pain seems related to pushing other ppls crap uphill.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Your thread is obviously modelled after mine. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Not really. Everyone can see that women need men , where as , upon research , the only use for the world that i could find for women , was bearing children. Everything else a man can do on his own. Come on, a woman cant even deal with a spider, let alone organise a world. Anyway, i think my point has been proved by the females and pretend men that answered. Cant have a serious debate on this site without people changing the subject and talking about their arseholes. Bunch of gays....

Serious debate??? you are kidding right? the seriousness of this debate was out the window with "women as a species...." women are the same species as me there sport. But you want to debate, then lets debate. First off, I need women, I enjoy them too much, a woman is made to compliment a man and vice versa, now we live in a society that is such that if you don't want to be around a woman, you don't need to be. How many men have maternal instinct like a woman? How many women have killer instinct like a man? This is a complex question, but I well throw this out here as a final thought, if tomorrow we were to be thrown into a situation where one of the sexes where to be taken away, we would not likely survive as a species.

women increases my motivation for working out and staying fit.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Cant have a serious debate on this site without people changing the subject and talking about their arseholes. Bunch of gays....
    Oh c'mon now stop projecting your homoerotic tendencies on others, we will support your choice to have your dick sucked by other men and attempt your male-male baby making.

Assuming males could reproduce, would they need guidance, inspiration or anything else from women? No, probably not. They would thrive just fine. And women could in a world without men. Even if you sincerely think that women contribute nothing to society, if women lived in a society of their own they could get by and make advancements, possibly MUCH slower than a man-world, but they would not die out. Men are talented at making advancements, and women are great at making do. Also both worlds would evolve into meeting the basic needs. Some women would take a more proactive "man-like" role by becoming hunters and thinkers, and some men would take on the more domestic role of the home, so it would basically be a man-women world all over again.

This thread delivers

There are several things a woman cant do, and only 1 thing a man cant do. For example, a woman cant, parallel park, open big jars, kill a spider without crying, invent anything useful, get under par at tiger woods 2006(even on the easiest course.
    So while i wasnt advocating the extincion of all females, i was just pointing out that the world would survive better with just males , and that women should be more grateful that we exist. If someone can name something that a woman can do, that a man cant (apart from chidbirth), ill stand corrected.
    Ironically, a womens best skill is cooking, and even the worlds best chefs are male. Call me a homosapian if you want, but you know im correctomundo. (rip fonzi)

sadie_genie Guest
    There are several things a woman cant do, and only 1 thing a man cant do. For example, a woman cant, parallel park, open big jars, kill a spider without crying, invent anything useful.
    Those are just myths that men invented.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If someone can name something that a woman can do, that a man cant (apart from chidbirth), ill stand corrected.
    1) fake orgasms
    2) ask for directions
    3) live longer
    4) multiple orgasms
    5) get out of speeding tickets
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

1) fake orgasms
    2) ask for directions
    3) live longer
    4) multiple orgasms
    5) get out of speeding tickets
    1-Ive faked plenty of orgasms, especially if the football is about to start.
    2-Men dont need to ask for directions , because we know where we are going, and we know the best way. Maps are for women and gays.
    3-Women live longer because men give them an easier life. If all i had to do was a bit of hoovering and take my children to school then sit on my ass and watch oprah for 6 hours, i would live to 100.
    4-lol doesnt exist, only in a womans imagination.
    5-only women over a certain level of prettiness can do that, not all.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Concede, you worm! You lost.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Concede, you worm! You lost.
    Typical woman, resort to insults because they lose the debate.
    Things invented by women, true story; ironing board, rolling pin, disposable diaper, chocolate chip cookies, lol. How would we survive without them.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast