+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do men really need women

Do men really need women

Well, i can do my own dishes, cook my own food, do my own hoovering and i just watched a movie where a man could suck his own c*ck. So are womens days numbered? Also, has anyone else noticed how much more of a mess the world is since women got the vote? Dont get me wrong, i enjoy women greatly, but i am seriously starting to believe that once we discover how to make a man pregnant, women will be in big trouble as a species. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovehearts View Post
    Good thought, would you carry a baby if it were scientifically possible?
    No chance, it looks sore, but im sure there wont be any shortage of bufties willing to do it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Also, has anyone else noticed how much more of a mess the world is since women got the vote?
    Actually, no I haven't. Are YOU aware this is actually (despite was the mass media would have you think) one of the most peaceful, stable periods in humanity's history? As in ever?

I don't think this is due to women directly, but I do think that women no longer being treated as chattel by men (at least in the 1st world) is indicative of our progress.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No chance, it looks sore, but im sure there wont be any shortage of bufties willing to do it.
    Artificial wombs, silly.

BTW, females can reproduce genetically w/o males, but not the converse. Sorry to inform.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Actually, no I haven't. Are YOU aware this is actually (despite was the mass media would have you think) one of the most peaceful, stable periods in humanity's history? As in ever?

I don't think this is due to women directly, but I do think that women no longer being treated as chattel by men (at least in the 1st world) is indicative of our progress.
    Yeah, it might be safe in the mountains of Canada, but the rest of the world is on the verge of destroying each other, but wasnt intended to be a war thread. With all due respect your average woman knows nothing about politics or world affairs but thats another thread.

Artificial wombs, silly.

BTW, females can reproduce genetically w/o males, but not the converse. Sorry to inform.
    Are you telling me that we can send a man to the moon, but we dont know how to make a man have a baby?
    The only reason men dont have babies is because its a ballache and all the best scientists dont waste time trying to find the way to do it. If life depended on it, they could do it. Dont kid yourself.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you telling me that we can send a man to the moon, but we dont know how to make a man have a baby?
    The only reason men dont have babies is because its a ballache and all the best scientists dont waste time trying to find the way to do it. If life depended on it, they could do it. Dont kid yourself.
    Kid myself about what? Go read a genetics textbook and get back to me.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Im struggling to understand your posts, never mind read a genetic book before i sleep. Lets just agree to disagree, i think its possible and you dont.
    Now go do the dishes, lol.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I will after I've binned the data I have. Its not fitting well to a standard regression model, there's something odd about the distribution. Think you can help, genius?

Oh, and I have a dishwasher silly.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men die younger when they have no woman. Let's face it: you NEED us to nag you. Plus, we have boobies.

You lose.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I will after I've binned the data I have. Its not fitting well to a standard regression model, there's something odd about the distribution. Think you can help, genius?

Oh, and I have a dishwasher silly.
    FYI, the dishwasher was invented by a man, your welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Men die younger when they have no woman. Let's face it: you NEED us to nag you. Plus, we have boobies.

You lose.
    Of course, men die younger without a woman, because they get a chance to enjoy themselves. ie drinking, drugs smoking, eating shite, driving fast etc. The only reason most men get married is because they are sick of buying socks and boxers and going food shopping, shocking but true.
    As for boobies, if youve seen one good pair, every other pair after them are usually dissapointing, but granted they are slightly amusing for 10 minutes.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Men die younger when they have no woman.
    Actually, this is rapidly becoming untrue. Now that women are in the workplace, subjected to the same stresses, we are suffering the same incidence of heart disease, etc.

Dunno about you other gals, but I've had that tight chest pain that tells me I need to take a break. Whiskey helps. This phenotype is one that is stereotypically male, I believe.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, this is rapidly becoming untrue. Now that women are in the workplace, subjected to the same stresses, we are suffering the same incidence of heart disease, etc.

Dunno about you other gals, but I've had that tight chest pain that tells me I need to take a break. Whiskey helps. This phenotype is one that is stereotypically male, I believe.
    I never feel that at my work.

My asshole tightens from time to time, but never my chest.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast