+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does he want?

what does he want?

Im very confused with this guy so i really need your help. Im 29 and this guy is 37. Im very in love with him but i dont know if he is interested in me. He works with me, we watch movies together when we have time,he helps me when i need help and i help him. But sometimes i feel he ignores me.
    When we talk sometimes he tells me he wants to marry me; r that im very provocative and beautifull. Once he was upset because i didnt say hello to him and then he hugged me and kissed me on my neck. But afterthat je ingored me again. Yesterday he ask me to go to his house for dinner and his friend told me that i should give him a chance because we are both single. Bu the thing is that i dont know if he is really interested in me or he is just joking. Im sooo in love with him and i dont wanna get hurt. Im too shy to say yes to him when he ask me out.
    Please i need some advice. What should i do what do you think he want
    s. Any opinion will help. And sorry bout my english.

I think he just wants a piece of you, does not seems much interessed and besides is a co-worker. I don't see a happy ending on this.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

At 29 and 37, you both should be passed playing games and it seems like thats all it is.