+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, I need help understanding things...

Ladies, I need help understanding things...

Hi,

First of all thank you all for helping me with my dumb issues.
    Well, I met this girl, she had gotten out of a bad relationship and had being single for about 6 months.
    We started going out and talking/texting constantly until we decided to get in a relationship. We connected really good with each other, or so I thought.
    I really thought this one was one of the honest females I'd ever meet... honest female... LMFAO
    This relationship lasted for about a month. I went away for about 2 weeks on a family trip and when I came back BAM! she breaks up with me. I was like "okay, whatever, you're not the first one" and moved on. When she saw me moving on she comes back into my life looking for my support. Time passes on and I'm still feeling for her, she keeps rejecting me but wouldn't stop talking to me or looking for my attention. And after a few weeks she finds someone else. All I was looking for was something along the lines of "hey, I'm seeing someone else" in other words HONESTY !! which females don't really seem to know much about.

Well about 2 days ago I sent her a text saying I hope she finds what she's looking for with this guy and a bit of honesty would have made her look a lot better. Then everything got all twisted around and I got the "you're crazy" or "you're a psycho" treatment. Why this when y'all get caught lying??

Although u deserve an explanation, ur acting entitled n hate 2 b devils advocate but she doesnt need 2 explain. Her decion n thats that. N why on this earth do u need 2 kno why? That should finalize ur desires 4 her. She doesnt want 2 b wit u. Well why would u want 2 continue. She didnt cheat on u. Breakin up wit someone is no fun. Theres no nice way of doin it. N hate 2 say this but iu,ts no longer ur right or ur biz 4 her 2 explain her personal life wit u after she called it quits. U bein rejected was u settin urself up 4 failure. She called it quits. Now its time 2 not lose control n let it go. U dont have 2 like it but u still respect urself n her decision! N im sure she'll regret it. But u tryin 2 get her back is disrespecting ur dignity. Very unbecoming. Go 2 the gym, throw some weight around. Trust me, girls come n go...next!!!

I didn't really want an explanation, a simple, honest "I'm seeing someone else" would have suffice enough to get me going on my way and leave her alone for good. This girl wouldn't stop texting me, contacting me, saying she was my friend and cared a lot about me, all this while knowing my feelings for her and also said she would stop talking to me or let me know if she started seeing someone. Moral here is "hey idiot! (me) stop expecting the same honesty and goodheartedness you give from others!"

Basically I just feel lied to and as if she had something else in mind with me, like she wanted to keep me as a reserve or something like that. Think about it, why else would she had plan to never let me find out about it?

Anyway, to end this little rant of mine I just want to say that I feel pissed as hell because I was real good to her, as a lover and as a friend and you simply don't do that to those who treat you good. But oh well, I guess I'm just destine to be walked all over by women just like this time and many others in the past. And what pisses me off the most is that I DON'T HAVE THE HEART OR WHATEVER IT TAKES TO DO THIS TO ANYONE, WOMAN OR MAN. Must be true what they say about good guys then :-/

Quote Originally Posted by gracie8635 View Post
    Although u deserve an explanation, ur acting entitled n hate 2 b devils advocate but she doesnt need 2 explain. Her decion n thats that. N why on this earth do u need 2 kno why? That should finalize ur desires 4 her. She doesnt want 2 b wit u. Well why would u want 2 continue. She didnt cheat on u. Breakin up wit someone is no fun. Theres no nice way of doin it. N hate 2 say this but iu,ts no longer ur right or ur biz 4 her 2 explain her personal life wit u after she called it quits. U bein rejected was u settin urself up 4 failure. She called it quits. Now its time 2 not lose control n let it go. U dont have 2 like it but u still respect urself n her decision! N im sure she'll regret it. But u tryin 2 get her back is disrespecting ur dignity. Very unbecoming. Go 2 the gym, throw some weight around. Trust me, girls come n go...next!!!

What do you mean she'll regret it?

Just move on. There are plenty of others out there.

Well, first of all the honesty issue is not just a women's problem. Men are the same way, unfortunately *male and female* some people dont understand the importance of honesty.
    And as for this....

Well about 2 days ago I sent her a text saying I hope she finds what she's looking for with this guy and a bit of honesty would have made her look a lot better. Then everything got all twisted around and I got the "you're crazy" or "you're a psycho" treatment. Why this when y'all get caught lying??[/QUOTE]

Some people unfortunately act horribly to being caught lying, and try to make the other look like the bad one to take the heat off themselves. Believe me my current boyfriend has the same problem. In my experience, just stand your ground. Dont let her make you feel like youre the one in the wrong in an attempt to make herself feel better about her faults.