+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why does he give me a hard time but, not any of the other girls?

Why does he give me a hard time but, not any of the other girls?

There's this guy I was hooking up with at school who I caught lying about hooking up with other girls. I tried to confront him and instead of just calmly talking to me and explaining himself, he was rude and ended up walking away from me in the middle of the conversation.

So, I assumed he didn't give a **** what I thought and I still full on believe that. I do not speak to him, have stayed out of his business, do not talk * * * * about him or go around saying things to other girls. I've just removed myself from the situation.

One of the girls he was talking to on the side and I became friends and we all happen to be at the same functions from time to time. He hasn't even try to talk to her and he doesn't say anything to her when she's around.

However, when ever he sees me, he gives me a really hard time. He tries to talk to me when he knows I don't want to talk to him, talks really loud whenever I'm around and will make comments here and there about me. He'll stick around in rooms I'm in or what in and out of them.

He had a date at a past event and the only time he ever kissed her was when they tried to sit across from me, which wasn't even pointed out by me, a few other people saw it and said something.

He's a dick head?

He figures if he treats you like crap you will desire him and get you back. He is an idiot anyways so why worry about it.

So, I assumed he didn't give a **** what I thought and I still full on believe that. I do not speak to him, have stayed out of his business, do not talk * * * * about him or go around saying things to other girls. I've just removed myself from the situation.
    You did the right thing. You cannot change him, so you leave him.

However, when ever he sees me, he gives me a really hard time. He tries to talk to me when he knows I don't want to talk to him, talks really loud whenever I'm around and will make comments here and there about me. He'll stick around in rooms I'm in or what in and out of them.
    He sounds really immature. Just stay away from him, and don't be alone in a room with him.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)