+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best 20 Questions to Ask a Guy

The Best 20 Questions to Ask a Guy

1. What do you believe is the purpose of a relationship?
    2. What do you believe is the purpose of a woman in a relationship?
    3. What do you believe is the purpose of a man in a relationship?
    4. What are your three most important bad qualities?
    5. What are your three most good important qualities?
    6. What kind of girls do you like? What makes you like them and what does a woman need to have in order to be compatible with you?
    7. What can you do for your woman on a daily basis?
    8. What does she have to do on a daily basis to make you happy?
    9. What pisses you off the most about women and you cannot tolerate in a relationship?
    10. Sexually, what do you find most attractive about women?
    11. How is your relationship with your mother?
    12. How many relationships have you had?
    13. Describe the best relationship you had with a woman and why did you break up? What did you learn from that relationship?
    14. Describe the worst relationship you had with a woman and why did you break up? What did you learn from that relationship?
    15. Do you like children? Do you think you will want children in the future?
    16. Do you like animals? What type of animals?
    17. How many best friends do you have? How do you contribute to their lives and how do they contribute to yours?
    18. How often do you go out? What places do you like to go to?
    19. How do you have fun?
    20. What is your purpose in life?

[URL="http://peopleships.com/most-important-20-questions-to-ask-a-guy/"]Source[/URL]
    "A life which is unexamined is not worth living"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please spread these questions out over 20 dates. ;o)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

sadie_genie Guest
    I ask: "How big is your penis?". It always makes guys laugh.

I was once asked when there was a lul in the conversation, "so what are your views on oral sex?" to which i spit out my drink, lol, totally didn't see it coming

So, what are the correct answers? I need a cheat sheet!
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Please spread these questions out over 20 dates. ;o)
    This. I certainly wouldn't mind the questions, but please don't throw these on me at once.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Boring. I'd ask something like "how many uses are there for a manual can opener, besides the obvious"
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

you missed an important one for many women here : do you do oral ?

I'm glad to at least see some balance in these questions, there the man is not expected to do everything. I thought they were good questions.

How many relationships have you had?
    I see this as helpful to determine how mature and experienced the person is. The more experience they have, the more realistic expectations they seem to have.

I also like to ask:
    What is love? (baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more) lol

No really. I want them to define love for me. This also tells me how realistic they are.

Do you like animals? What type of animals?
    Beef or chicken, well done, with bbq sauce.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Honestly. I cannot answer most of these. Either because the question is wrong (some questions don't have 1 answer, but depend on circumstances), lack of experience or I simply do not know
    Last edited by MetalPhoenix; 04-11-11 at 05:52 AM.
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix View Post
    Honestly. I cannot answer most of these. Either because the question is wrong (some questions don't have 1 answer, but depend on circumstances), lack of experience or I simply do not know
    That is the whole point of these questions! You cannot and should not Google the answers and memorize them. The answers are supposed to come from your heart, illustrating who you are, how you approach relationships, how mature and realistic you are.

If someone cannot define what love is, then they do not know what it is. Which means they will claim they are in love, when in fact it is only infatuation, which is different. If you are curious, there are several elements of "what is love" that must be in their answer for their answer to be acceptable to me. So, in effect, there is a "right" answer to "what is love" (baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.)
    Last edited by bulrush; 11-11-11 at 09:00 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I tried this website to find a new friends and its pretty kool Girlsonline24.com

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    That is the whole point of these questions! You cannot and should not Google the answers and memorize them. The answers are supposed to come from your heart, illustrating who you are, how you approach relationships, how mature and realistic you are.

If someone cannot define what love is, then they do not know what it is. Which means they will claim they are in love, when in fact it is only infatuation, which is different. If you are curious, there are several elements of "what is love" that must be in their answer for their answer to be acceptable to me. So, in effect, there is a "right" answer to "what is love" (baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.)
    I never Googled these questions
    I know what being in love means. I don't care for it.
    I do not know what love is (imo there is a difference between the two)

However...I really CANNOT answer these questions. Maybe you can.
    I told you why. I never mentioned looking them up. I almost always try to answer any question "from the heart". In this case however, I need more information regarding circumstances, details etc
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

IMO, I really dislike when people have lists of questions or topics of conversation. Conversation should have a natural flow to it. When I meet people different questions pop into my mind to ask that specific person and a lot of these kinds of questions come up through natural conversation. I think having a list of go to questions and topics takes away the spontaneity of dating and seems a really cold way of trying to get to know someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    I think having a list of go to questions and topics takes away the spontaneity of dating and seems a really cold way of trying to get to know someone.
    I understand. I don't have a piece of paper with questions on it when I go on a date. I have these in my head, and I work them in as I go. But I ask these questions, because I want to know who I am dating, and if we are compatible or not. I need to see they share my attitudes about love, dating, and relationships by the 2nd or 3rd date. I'm not going to waste my time with a dim bimbo who thinks love is a diamond ring. I equate love to actions, not material things. Other people may be different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast