+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Studying with this girl tomorrow....

Studying with this girl tomorrow....

Ok so just a quick run through of my scenario with this girl I like at the moment: We both work together and she breaks up with her BF back in May/June (the BF also worked with us), She ends up going to a concert with some friends and I and we get to talking and see we have a lot in common, A month goes by and we both end up taking the same classes at school just different times of the day, I get her number to meet up and study with her for a test, We study in the library and we also talk about other things getting to know one another even more, I end up asking her out once we are done studying at the library and she seems into it, Ask her to a movie next day and she declines because she doesn't feel like going since she had just been to the movies recently with one of her girlfrind's so I figured I'd wait for another day to ask (not trying to be pushy), next week she breaks her phone and loses all her numbers (including mine) so I can't really contact her, A week or two go by then she messages me on facebook asking me for my number again and I give it to her, She also starts to follow me on twitter and another week goes by and she texts me talking about the class and the upcoming test. Well we are getting together to study tomorrow at the library again.... so any advice on what I should do or signs to look for from her? --Thanks
    Last edited by CLB90; 26-10-11 at 07:42 AM.

Don't worry about signs anymore. Tomorrow, ask her out to do something this weekend(not a movie). If she accepts, find a way to kiss her on the date, and do it before the date is over and you're parting ways, so it's less obvious and awkward.

If she declines the date, back off from her hard, and stop definitely don't study with her anymore(unless you're doing worse in the class and need her help).