Thread: Found old pics of my gf naked with female and male friends

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    *intrigued
    *fake blushes*

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Dark past? LOL!
    that is, unless your past is a vivid one like a rainbow....faggot.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I want a rainbow past..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry Rachael, you seem to have confused LoveForum with GormlessChristians.com.

This forum is only for sluts and pig-men. You can go now.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Look, what she did before she met you is not important at all. Unless you're only ever going to date certified virgins then it's guaranteed that your GF has done 'stuff' before. If you find it disgusting then sounds like you have some issues to deal with.
    Some people are just not comfortable with their GF having done "stuff" before they met. Who is to say he has to accept it? If he feels uncomfortable, he should dump her. I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Pierce View Post
    Yes, there certainly is. This girl you are sleeping with has probably had MANY MANY men inside her vagina BEFORE YOU. She is used goods, and has probably swallowed many men's semen in her mouth too. Would you REALLY want to kiss those lips, knowing that or picturing another man's thing in her mouth? Yuck! I cant understand the mentality on display here. Do you men honestly want to spend the rest of your lives with a whore who's had dozens of men inside her anus sodomising her, or find a good woman you have to wait for? You know, the waiting is worth it. You get to apprecaite it better then, instead of going with many women who are already used, who are probably riddled with STI's and have their vaginas all stretched with all the mupliple men who have had their things inside them.
    Although you sound extreme, I kinda agree with you. I am not attracted to slutty girls because I don't like the idea of past men going into intimate areas with someone I am attached to. Before my divorce, I have only dated virgins, including my ex-wife. Not because I look for virgins. I was just attracted to women who had high self-esteem, goal-minded and understand the downside of being "used". My fiancee was married and had one serious relationship when she was 20. She was never slutty, as she has always been commitment-minded like me. She left her relationships because her exs cheated on her. Now she is with me, and I am glad we share the same values. Because we are in a trusting serious commitment, she feels comfortable trying new things. Last year I introduced her to swallowing my cum, and she loves it. Personally, she is against anal sex, but she agrees to try it on our wedding night. I appreciate that.

If you question her on it then she might get angry that you went through her stuff. Holding things in will obviously bother you though. What she did before you isn't really important, aslong as she isn't streaking while dating you. I understand how it might be disgusting that other guys saw her naked but common, every girl has a pair of boobs and a vagina so it isn't like they witnessed something that they can't just look up on the internet. Just delete the pic without her knowing so its history and it can be done with. If it still bothers you that bad then just ask her about it. Don't act like she is in trouble for something wrong though. You are obviously dating a girl with a wild side so if you don't want a girlfriend with a wildside then dump her and find a girl who isn't so wild.

Delete the picture? That's destruction of private property, no one has any right to delete someone else's pics. If it's such an issue dump her.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Delete the picture? That's destruction of private property, no one has any right to delete someone else's pics. If it's such an issue dump her.
    I actually agree with this post. Do not delete the picture, make your gf do it while you watch. That way you can have trust in your relationship, as well as showing a clear message that you won't put up with her cheating on you by looking at that picture. And by that I mean looking at pictures of other men she had probably fornicated with, and thinking of them behind your back in a sexual way.

When I first started dating my bf I found photograph albums under his bed of his ex gfs, and you can be sure I made him destroy every last photograph in this manner. Because I didn't want him cheating on me by looking at his exs and getting temptation to return to them, and also I didn't want him looking at those pictures remembering times he had with them when he's dating me. I mean, none of the pictures were sexual or showed them exposing flesh, but he could still have looked at those pictures and their faces when he masturbated, and that would have been cheating, and I won't stand for that.

Anyways, I explained this to him, and after a lot of time crying and shouting at him about it, he eventually destroyed those pictures. And some of them he even gave to me and asked if I wanted to tear for him. I'm actualy really lucky to have such an understanding bf, esp from some of the attitudes I've seen on display here. Go for it, I promise you won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Pierce View Post
    I actually agree with this post. Do not delete the picture, make your gf do it while you watch. That way you can have trust in your relationship, as well as showing a clear message that you won't put up with her cheating on you by looking at that picture. And by that I mean looking at pictures of other men she had probably fornicated with, and thinking of them behind your back in a sexual way.

When I first started dating my bf I found photograph albums under his bed of his ex gfs, and you can be sure I made him destroy every last photograph in this manner. Because I didn't want him cheating on me by looking at his exs and getting temptation to return to them, and also I didn't want him looking at those pictures remembering times he had with them when he's dating me. I mean, none of the pictures were sexual or showed them exposing flesh, but he could still have looked at those pictures and their faces when he masturbated, and that would have been cheating, and I won't stand for that.

Anyways, I explained this to him, and after a lot of time crying and shouting at him about it, he eventually destroyed those pictures. And some of them he even gave to me and asked if I wanted to tear for him. I'm actualy really lucky to have such an understanding bf, esp from some of the attitudes I've seen on display here. Go for it, I promise you won't regret it.
    I think it is sad that you have to make your bf "DO" anything, the term "control freak" is given new meaning with you.

Can you share the pics please?

do you love her or not? if you dont wanna lose your girl just get over the fact that she has a past.... dont listen to them weirdos that tell you to fiind somebody else. think about all the things u have done before u and her were together... i bet u werent an angel either. how would u feel if she left u for some shit u did 3 years ago... that doesnt make any sense.

I don't see what's wrong with a few pics of a few exes shoved away in a shoebox.......maybe that's just me I guess. I can see getting rid of them if you were getting married and it was time to clean out the closets.

Making her delete this pic/pics while you watch is a terrible idea. If she doesn't want to delete them then your only going to piss her off. Absolutely no 'trust' is going to form here LOL. Just delete it without her knowing, yes its destruction of virtual property but it isn't like she is going to find out or like a cop will give a sh*t that you deleted a single pic off of somebody's computer. Then you won't have to worry about it anymore and its done with. (What you don't know can't hurt you o_-)

People it's just a stupid picture......

And deleting someone's pic because you feel it shouldn't be there is self righteous and so so insecure. Not a very flattering character trait to say the least. Deleting a pic behind her back isn't a solution, just an avoidance of communication and having no balls to deal with it in a mature manner.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast