+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Found old pics of my gf naked with female and male friends

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with a few pics of a few exes shoved away in a shoebox.......maybe that's just me I guess. I can see getting rid of them if you were getting married and it was time to clean out the closets.
    I agree, except for naked pics. I've got pictures of my ex boyfriend (80s rocker hair) shoved away somewhere in a box. My kids looked at them and had a good laugh.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I agree, except for naked pics. I've got pictures of my ex boyfriend (80s rocker hair) shoved away somewhere in a box. My kids looked at them and had a good laugh.
    They would have had an even better laugh if he was naked

Quote Originally Posted by AnnonymousMan View Post
    Making her delete this pic/pics while you watch is a terrible idea.
    How is he going to be able to trust her if he deletes the pics for her? She needs to face up to her actions, and lying about the type of person she is. She had the OP fooled into thinking she was a good girl until he found those pics, and now he knows the truth, and she has a lot of explaining to do.

I really have no idea how bad those pics are, but from the sounds of things she probably fornicated with several men at that party, had several sets of ugly sweaty men's testicles in her face at one time, and probably had semen from at least 3 of those guys inside her by the morning. She also probably had sex anally while other men spilled their smelly seed on her body, and probably swallowed the semen from at least 4 different men, and she needs to explain all that to her bf before their relationship can possibly progress.
    Last edited by Rachel Pierce; 09-11-11 at 01:45 AM.

Why would anyone keep pictures of exes anyway? I have tossed all the pics of my exes (back then there were no digital cameras...hahah). The only picture I have of an ex is my ex-wife, who is the mother of my 2 kids. Not that I want to look at her picture....she is just in so many pictures with my kids in them. Anyone who is unwilling to get rid of old ex pics is basically unwilling to let go of the past. I would never tolerate that from my SO.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Pierce View Post

I really have no idea how bad those pics are, but from the sounds of things she probably fornicated with several men at that party, had several sets of ugly sweaty men's testicles in her face at one time, and probably had semen from at least 3 of those guys inside her by the morning. She also probably had sex anally while other men spilled their smelly seed on her body, and probably swallowed the semen from at least 4 different men, and she needs to explain all that to her bf before their relationship can possibly progress.
    You're making alot of assumptions, dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    You're making alot of assumptions, dont you think?
    No, not really, because the type of girls who have drunken naked pool parties with a bunch of drunken naked guys and keep drunken naked pictures of it are slutty like that.
    Last edited by Rachel Pierce; 09-11-11 at 01:59 AM.

No, not really, because the type of girls who have naked pool parties with a bunch of naked guys are slutty like that.
    Not everyone sits at home, and reads bible stories and eating turnip soup, like yourself. Your opinion will always be biased anyway.

All I have to say "judge not,lest ye be judged" to "assume" makes a "ass" out of "u" and "me"

Quote Originally Posted by workingman78 View Post
    All I have to say "judge not,lest ye be judged" "
    I'm afraid that verse only applies AMONG CHRISTIANS. We should not judge our fellow Christians, as in if they are poor and cannot afford to dress as well as the rest of us, we should not look down our noses at them. However there are several places in the Bible where it TELLS US to judge (John 7:24, 1 Coronthians 2:15, 1 Corinthians 6:2). As a Christian, I am ASKED to judge others, and use Gods righteous judgement as my basis for judgement. Why not crack open the Bible sometime, instead of wildly misquoting what my God says about whores like the OP's gf. Then tell me I have no right judging her. The Bible says that, as a Christian I should judge others who are non-Christians, but they cannot judge us as their opinions don't really matter. A Christian's opinion is ALWAYS better than the skewed opinion of a non-Christian, as we have good morals and decent values that we get through God's word and the Holy Bible.

For goodness sake, this is past history. How old is this girl, possibly she was just experimenting. Keeping photos etc is a bit on the distasteful side but hey, different strokes for different folks. Find out why.
    There is no real reason to bring religion and the bible into this, it has nothing to do with old stereotypes. We live in the now and that is what we have to deal with.
    Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?

I'm afraid that verse only applies AMONG CHRISTIANS. We should not judge our fellow Christians, as in if they are poor and cannot afford to dress as well as the rest of us, we should not look down our noses at them. However there are several places in the Bible where it TELLS US to judge (John 7:24, 1 Coronthians 2:15, 1 Corinthians 6:2). As a Christian, I am ASKED to judge others, and use Gods righteous judgement as my basis for judgement. Why not crack open the Bible sometime, instead of wildly misquoting what my God says about whores like the OP's gf. Then tell me I have no right judging her. The Bible says that, as a Christian I should judge others who are non-Christians, but they cannot judge us as their opinions don't really matter. A Christian's opinion is ALWAYS better than the skewed opinion of a non-Christian, as we have good morals and decent values that we get through God's word and the Holy Bible.

This is typical of righteous religious psychopaths. You are bad people too, just like the rest of us. Just because you believe in the bible doesn't stop you from being assholes.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I want a rainbow past..
    you've already got a rainbow past... however, it's is only 7 shades of orange.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Doesn't a rainbow represent gay pride?

Hmm, is it possible that Rachel is just a troll or are there really people like her out there?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234