+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is this? Sorry cuz its probably like a ton of other posts...

What is this? Sorry cuz its probably like a ton of other posts...

I met a guy on an online chat site. We talked for about a month then we met. Which at the time, he was in GA and me in IL. (I have since moved to GA, not for him but he seems like a bonus). We had a wonderful time when we met. We got a hotel room and well ya know...then the next morning he took me to meet his mom, sister (and her boyfriend), his aunt and cousins, and his dad. Then we went horseback riding with his mom that night. She already seems to like me (told me I am welcome anytime...and made a not nice comment about his ex/baby mama). When we were going to see his mom, he had to call her to make sure of where she was and referred to me as his "old lady." To his mom! then a few other times that day to other family members. And he kissed me in front of his parents. Then we spent another night together, and it was great. Things really are so comfortable between us. Im usually really shy and take a while to get to know, but he's definitely got a personality that just made it so easy for me to be me around him. I swear it took my ex months before i was that comfortable with him. but anyways...
    after that time, we texted everyday for another month while i was waiting to move down there. He got picked up on a warrant (for not having his dog on a leash...stupid) about 2 weeks before i moved, and he made it a point to call me to let me know. Right after we met I let him know that I could definitely see myself falling for him very fast and it scared me a little because I dont want to be hurt again ( my ex screwed me over a lot). He said we could just take it slow cuz he's been hurt too. My friend took my phone and texted him and told him they needed to talk and gave him her number. when he texted her, she asked him what his intentions are with me and hi response was to be with me of course. and she proceeded to tell him that I am a great person and that I deserve the best and he was like "thats what she will get."
    So now that I am down here and closer to him (still live bout an hour and a half away from him), i went and seen him for the first time in 5 weeks (since we first met) and again had a great time. Another hotel room...and we went to a pool hall. I sucked and he's pretty awesome. He made a comment like "stick with me and you'll be good at pool too." and he fixed the speakers in my car and said that eventually he will change the back ones too. and i also met his step-dad this time. and while we were out at the pool hall he kissed me so many times (he is definitely a fan of pda).
    I know it's probably stupid to ask, but what do u guys think? Is he into me? I would just like a male's opinion on the subject. I've been screwed over, and while any opinion is no guarantee of anything, from all i've said I would like to know what y'all think...Thanks in advance and again sorry for the (most likely) repetitive and stupid question...

Of course he is, my question is tho, why have you not been to his place? Why is it you are at a hotel? Is he still seeing his ex? has he even told his ex that he is seeing you? Have you even met his ex and their child? Before you start jumping in too deep you better take a better look at what you are getting yourself into.

From man's pov....theres something not right here. He's moving too fast for my liking