+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rule of thumb -- men seriously mean what they say..?

Guys are not perfect and they have bad days. So my question would be, is his jerkiness a long-term problem, or temporary problem? Is he able to talk about it and fix it? Or not?

If this is a long-term problem that needs fixing, he should be open to talking about it and fixing it. He needs to man up and admit he's wrong, if he really is wrong.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Well bulrush, do you mean is whatever he's being moody/having a bad day about a long-term thing, or are you asking is the moodiness/bad day a long term thing.

The thing is, he isn't one to always talk about his problems, I can acknowledge that some people are like that. I generally ask once, but no more than twice, what is wrong/can I do anything to help. If he says no, I need to leave it alone, or he'll become irritated. He does ask me for advice, and often once he's a little less upset about something, he'll tell me what was wrong. I think this is because when he WON'T tell me what's going on, I almost always assume it's something I did, and then I can't figure it out so I get upset too.

He's able to talk when he wants to. I don't know if he sees anything that necessarily needs fixing.
    A sniper is the worst romancer, they never make the first move.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12