+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got a GOOD love sotry or winter blue?

Angry Anyone got a GOOD love sotry or winter blue?

crud!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think it's not seeing darn sun for last 5 months that's driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!!
    Cabin fever perhaps. It's like my mood is going up an down up and down. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway. Keep it short, PLEASE!!!!! Nobody wants to sit and read war and peace on every reply.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wrote this during a math class I had last semester.

Early Dismissal

Tired of numbers, quizzes, and hours of homework, he reaches for the revolver in
    his bag. Pausing, he looks up and catches the professors's eyes, and raises his free hand.

"Yes?"

He then pulls out the gun, cocks it and fires a single shot into his own head. His
    body slumps and the gun clatters to the floor.

THE END

interesting, i have a story, a boring one. i met my ex on msn through my friend and started talking. started to fall for him, then he asked me out [never met him yet], 5 months later, we got around to meeting each other finally and we had a great relationship despite the fact that i didn't see him much as normal day school people would, t'was still great, but after fifteen months or so later, he gave up and dumped me for a chav.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should be more creative with your stories, add some blood, or sex, or something.

When Pavlov was experimenting with classical conditioning, he noticed an interesting and seemingly contradictory pattern amongst his perros.

As you may well know, Pavlov was attempting to condition his dogs to associate the sound of a ringing bell with the arrival of dinner. He was very successful in this, and began experimenting further to see what kind of conditioning would work best.

He started with the basic sequence of ringing the bell and following it with food every time. This of course trained the dogs, but once Pavlov would start ringing the bell without following it with food, the canines would associate the two less and less, until the bell meant nothing to them and they would maybe look up, but without salivating and never running to their food dishes.

However, if he conditioned them randomly, that is, sometimes following the bell with food and sometimes not, the dogs would be constantly on edge, in a perpetual state of eager confusion. Continuing with this inconsistent training, and then abruptly halting the food altogether, Pavlov noticed that the dogs responded to the bell during the no-food part of the experiment for TEN TIMES longer then they had originally.

Draw whatever parallels from this that you wish. I'm leaning towards labeling myself a dog and my ex-girlfriend a 19th century psychologist.

Stupid bells.

i'm sorry, i didn't think t'was necessary to put in the sex or blood bit of the relationship, he bled a lot.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    i'm sorry, i didn't think t'was necessary to put in the sex or blood bit of the relationship, he bled a lot.
    Well, you could've at least gone into detail.

Plus, besides you, who knew?

F*ck...

I know this is rather selfish but did everyone just choose to totally ignore my excellent analogy?

It probably went over your heads. (*donut pats himself on back*)

Yeah. Yeah that's it.

B*tches.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    B*tches.

there.. there... *gives bohemiandonut plutonic pat on his back* ..

Maybe i'll read it in more detail later, cuz i'm stressing out right now. OMFG.. My stress level is all time high and frankly my brain is a mush.

Had to stop reading memory,dream,reflection. It was finaly getting interesting. I'm beginning to think that Carl Jung might of been bit nutty. heh anyway. Give us water down version of the story BD. BTW i'm not kidding about me going nuts and stressing. Almost ready to wack sombody with iron frying pan!!!! Some people do not deserve the oxygen they breath!! I hope they ROT in HELL!!!!

anyway. Those of you who actually read this book and have good understanding of it, WTF is "numinosum" ? Is this latin? When Jung is talking about Freud, what's he trying to say about him? Give me some outline of it so i can understand it better. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

okie well, my ex used to bleed all the time while we're having sex, t'was well weird and he blamed it on me because well, i'm a girl and obviously he used to excuse saying i had my periods.

wow

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    okie well, my ex used to bleed all the time while we're having sex, t'was well weird and he blamed it on me because well, i'm a girl and obviously he used to excuse saying i had my periods.
    wtf are you serious?? Its a damn good thing he didn't have an STD or something lol.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    wtf are you serious?? Its a damn good thing he didn't have an STD or something lol.

I think i have stepped into twilight zone. Has to be.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This roast beef is kinda chewy, you know from all the cartilage?

I could chew on it for hours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast