+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like a girl - no idea what to do

I like a girl - no idea what to do

Hello forum readers!

I don't know how to begin... It was during the summer that my girlfriend and I broke up. It was a "good break-up". We both wanted it, since we realised that we were only friends. We are still friends, so that's not the problem!

A couple weeks later I was at a party and I met a girl. She was without a doubt the most beautiful girl I've ever met. She was the perfect combination of cute and sexy and when we hooked up, I got a rush of happiness. I hope this is not to personal and inappropriate, but we had sex. After this evening we didn't really talk, I didn't know what to say.

Just until recently I have been texting her back and forth but just about things that aren't that personal. I want to get to know here but I have no idea what to ask, without it sounding so wierd! Last weekend I invited her to my friends party and we hooked up again (She was the one to take the first step), just some kissing and holding hands. Ofcourse I got the wonderful rush in my body, which I would like to describe as love. But i don't know what to do now. I want to talk to her, I want to meet her but I have no idea what I should say. I don't want her to think I'm on her to much, yet I still have to keep intouch so she doesn't "forget" about me?

I don't know if I'm ready for another relationship but she is wonderful! I keep thinking about her constantly, can't get her off my mind! I just want to meet her again and make it clear that I'm interested in her, but in a casual way. Is this love I'm feeling? Or is this just a fling? Anyone who can give me advice?

Thank you for reading and hopefully understanding! Please help me!

You are not in love, you are in lust. just be friends with benefits, but don't expect her to be committed to you. Girls like that have more than one guy on the go, so don't think for a min you are the only one. Tip: if she sleeps with you without even really knowing you she is not interested in a relationship, so don't waste your time falling in love.

dude visit [url=http://www.10lovetips.blogspot.com]lovetips[/url] for more ideas.. ...

Loveislife,

It's a double standard that guys can go around hooking up with anything that moves and still be capable of a serious relationship, but when a girl does it means she's a slut who has more than one guy on the go and can't commit. Total bullshit.

I hooked up with a guy on the first night once and it turned into a 3 year relationship. Not everyone who jumps into the sack too quickly is out for a friend with benefits everyone has their reasons for doing crazy things sometimes. The chances are that when she met you she felt the same rush you did. The one that you sometimes can't ignore because you're convinced you want to be with that person the first time you meet them. Everything you said in your post you should be saying to her. Ask her straight up if she'd like to start seeing you on a more regular basis with a view to maybe getting serious when you're both ready. If she's the kind of girl who just wants a casual sex buddy chances are she'll probably tell you or she'll stop contacting you because the idea of a relationship will put her off.

Good Luck!

~Lemon

No not everyone, but the percentages are very low for a committed relationship.......not everyone wants a committed relationship and would rather just enjoy spontaneous encounters...nothing wrong with that....never said anyone was a slut here.....not against a girl enjoying sex.

*Note: no not all girls would care to say anything.......this is why guys are on here in the thousands confused with many questions.

Ok thank you!

We have met after this since what i wrote in my latest post. She for instance slept at my place and we watched a movie, lots of cuddling and kissing fell in place; without alcohol. I have now started accepting my feelings, that I'm falling for her. I still don't know what to do though! I just got out of a realtionship (ended it in July) and that was on good terms; i wonder what my ex will think??? But at the same time I can't ignore my feelings or tell her to wait cause then she might get bored and go on... I can usually "read" girls a little so I can notice if they are interested, but it's so difficult with her. She gives me signs but I think my insecurity lets them pass by, like i over analyize it. The only thing i truely want is to be with her now, and it sucks when i can't! Please give me some advice of an activity or something that we could do together that could bring us closer together!

Thank you, really!

I hope this is not to personal and inappropriate, but we had sex.
    It's fine. Sex is an important part of a relationship.

I want to get to know here but I have no idea what to ask, without it sounding so wierd!
    Why is it weird to ask her on a date? Or to come to your place for a movie?

Sweet Lemon:
    I hooked up with a guy on the first night once and it turned into a 3 year relationship. Not everyone who jumps into the sack too quickly is out for a friend with benefits everyone has their reasons for doing crazy things sometimes.
    Most girls that hookup don't want anything committed. That's just the trend, but there are exceptions. I have also slept with girls on the first date, but only after I got to know them well online. And I wanted a long-term relationship, but I was also testing their confidence on that first in-person date too.

I have now started accepting my feelings, that I'm falling for her.
    You have an emotional high because she met your need for sex. Be careful here about your definition of love. Enjoy her company, but watch for red flags.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Yes! But i really don't know what to think. I mean if we meet for a cup of coffee that leads to us holding hands and kissing isn't that a little more than just friends with benefits? I don't know what to do this is so irritating, I don't want to be "to on to her" but at the same time I don't want to lose an opportunity to get to meet her. Now i really don't care about sex, I just want her company... The best thing to do is to just play it easy and casual?

Thanks!