+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clingy, co-depent or latching signs from new lady.

guess the 4yo just watchs tv most the day, the older one she does hw with after 330 so thats when texting becomes less until shes home later at night.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt she is being paid to park the 4 year old in front of a TV.

My guess is that you can do better.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

im not sure of her job responsibilties regaurding them. i am talking to some else also, no eggs in any basket yet, im just collection the baskets.

There are a lot of red flags, She seems to be trying really really hard. Ask yourself Why? Its a bad sign that she is that CLINGY that fast. if she was in a 11 year relationship make sure that you are not being used as a rebound

she did tell me she saw some else for a short period of time after when she was in the fun stage but she came right out and said she wants to find some to kinda get back where she was, living together settlin that normal grind. it seems thats what she likes, the sability of sum1 there or with her, cooking for them and things like that. she keeps me up todate on everything. currently sick due to a sewage leak in her appartment complex along with alot of other people. so she dont want me to come around until shes better and the issue is fixed.

she has said and her friend also said shes very into me due to the fact i have my shit together, no kids and havent been to jail. i live a mile outta our city and its a totaly different world inner city, im out in the country and i guess she sees im alot different from what shes use meeting.

i decided to tell this girl to bug off. 3 times in 1 week she told me to come over and then left me hang, next day did the same thing, etc. I got tired of hearing her bitch about her job and her appartment also. i was supose to go over and watch a moive but helping animals and not giving me a heads up was more important 3 times in a row. she told me animal rescue comes 1st...i told her then i dont need to come over and she needs top inviting me because people come 1st in my life.

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u cancel 3 times on me thats my rule, 3 shots and your gone. she kept reschudling right away but i dont need the headach. yes some flag got clearer and clearer so shes done. 26 years old and just plain stupid....unreal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12