+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me... :(

Please help me... :(

Hey guys, this story may seem very strange to somebody but i guess that there's somebody out there that have been in somewhat like the same situation as i. Sorry if my english is not perfect but as you can see im from Denmark and that may be the reason

Im writing this on the forum since i actually havent got anybody to talk to about theese kind of things in real life any more as my two best friends (girls) died a few months ago in a car accident

Two moths ago i started what you in english would call high school in Denmark. You normally start and 16 or 17 years just as i am. I've always been a pretty popular person and so was i in the first month of high school. I have had a whole lot of girlfriends and so in my soon past 17 years so i know what its all about. But by the time (after a week or two) i fell in love with one of mates twinsister (in grade above me). By the time we started hanging out together more and more and doing stuff together. We really were like boyfriend and girlfriend in the end a couple of days ago.

But as we fell more and more in love with eachother my mate (the sisters brother) started hating me more and more and many of my classmates started thinking that i was a bit of a jerk only focussing on my girl. But as i guess some of you know when you're first in love with a girl you cant think of anything else. So as time went i became more and more unpopular.

But we had been together for about a month and i really started loving this girl as i havent done with any girl ever before. But two days ago she told me that she didnt have the same feelings for me anymore and it was therefor it was over. At the party this night i saw her with a guy. As anybody else would do i spyed them a little to see what they were doing because i was extremely jealous as you may guess.

They kissed and so the entire night and at the end they went home together. This really broke my heart and i went home from the party some hours before many of my friends because i simply could'nt take this anymore. I've loved a lot of girls by the time but i really cant describe my feelins for this girl. There's something unique that i cant find words for.

But right now im just sitting at home thinking of what to do.... I feel like my life really sucks and the moment and i really cant see what to do. I love this girl more than anything ever before but i simply dont know what to do...

Some of you may be thinking "be a man and stop crying or so" but i simply cant. This is really tougher than anything i've ever tried before.

What should i do? Please give me your opinion cause i really need help at the moment..

Thanks in advance.

What do you do? What can you do... pick up your mess and move on stay strong never give up.
    The road is coming to an end just catch the highway and meet someone else

Happens to us all dude. You ll get over it in time. Cant remember how many girls i obsessed over in school, now i cant even remember their names. My point is, you will forget her, and you will meet someone better. Sure , it feels like shit at the moment and you think no one is better than her. You need to concentrate on your education at this time of your life. Theres plenty of time to worry about women when you are older. Get some really good books, watch every film ever made, and learn everything about the world. After youve done all this, you will wonder why you were so sad. Its just part of growing up dude, chin up.

You are grieving the loss of a relationship. In a few more weeks you will start to feel better and just maybe catch the eye of another girl. This relationship ended, so will the next and so on. It's just part of growing up. Heartbreak and relationships are learning tools before you get married. You are young, and you will have plenty more to experience. Yes the pain will go away, and she will mean nothing to you, but a distant memory. Hard to believe now but I assure you, you will feel fine in no time and feel happiness in your life again.