+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Losing hope

Losing hope

Well it's not the fact i can't get girls its the fact the girls i want are taken or just not interested i'm 18 and i don't know i'm giving up Just lost all hope i'm in college i haven't hit the luck i wanted to hit :/ i know i should worry about my education an ect... but i'm just missing a soul mate ... what do i do
    The road is coming to an end just catch the highway and meet someone else

Dude, stop talking like a big fanny. Soul mates are for women and gays. Get a grip.
    While you are sitting crying about not getting any of the pretty or popular girls, people like me are pumping all the medium to overwieght birds. Yeah, its not ideal, but its good practice for when you finally trick a pretty girl in to sleep with you, and you ll be so good at pumping , that you ll get at least a dozen rides, instad of one, then a restraining order.
    Women dont like single guys that sit crying at movies. They like real men, who ll pump anything that moves. It shows them you have virility and they think they can be the one to tame the wild beast, lol.
    Good luck
    Last edited by mwahahaha; 29-10-11 at 09:58 AM. Reason: wrote beans instead of beast ,lol

Dude ur 18 ur not gonna find the women u want to spend the rest of ur life with as a fteshmen. As fir ur soulmate if u happen to meet her ull know as is the nature of a soulmate