+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He didnt dump his girlfriend but he's with me too?

He didnt dump his girlfriend but he's with me too?

Hi
    I met a guy about a week ago, in the club. He was with his girlfriend but then he took her home and said that shes not his girlfriend anymore.
    So we started dating for 3 days. His ex added me on facebook so i saw that her relationship status wasnt changed.
    Today he messaged me saying he was in the club but he didnt say hey, come with me. Later, i saw that she posted on facebook a status like 'im with him at the xyz club'. I messaged him telling him to have fun with her and he called me, saying that no, shes just a friend, that shes a good person and that she was the one who told him if she could come to see him and he couldnt say no. He said ok, we'll meet tomorrow.
    He is really handsome and rich and there are a lot of girls who try to have him.
    I dont know what to do. I dont want to appear jealous and i cant just say to him that i dont want him to see her, right? Cause weve only been dating for 3 days.
    What do you think i should do and what should i tell him? Thank you!

You could just sit there and hide your fears and anxiety and become one of the many he "entertains" or, you could be strong of self-worth and tell him that you're not interested in men who still hang with their exes and make excuses like "I couldn't say no" to her. They're no where near done with one another so don't fool yourself into thinking they are.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

....and you sound like an insecure bimbo because...... ?

OP: Don't let men make you feel that you're insecure when the writing is clearly on the wall that this man and his girlfriend are not finished with one another. Players will make you feel like you are being insecure. Don't ignore your gut. Him telling his gf (if it's even true) to come where he is because he didn't want to hurt her is a RED flag indicating that he's not finished with her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think that not only he is not finished with her, but he might not intend to. He might be playing her just the same. The fact that she added you on facebook and made that comment indicates (to me) that she sees you as a threat'....Men like this can play more girls by telling them this kind of stories...They feed their ego on the attention. Please be kind to yourself and look for something more than '' rich & handsome'' in a man.I am not saying rich and handsome is bad, but they are used to ''the game'' and to playing with girls like you ...