Me and my ex were in a 3 year relationship until just over a month ago when she split up with me because things went sh** between us, reason why things went sh** was a lot to do with me and the things that happened to me turned me into a different person... i had a temper problem and paranoia problem which drove her away i was also unaffectionate i also worked long hours and i was only to see her during the weekend and sometimes i wouldnt do things with her. Theres alot i regret but im seeing the things i regret and im learning by them mistakes, main reason i think she left me was because my temper got out of control, i never grabbed or struck her but i did used to fly off the handle and she said she couldnt cope with it anymore there are other reasons to why the relationship went down hill but thats the main reason.

Anyway i tried to save it by begging chasing and all that until one day i finally snapped when she told me she met someone else like 2 weeks after we broke up they've started meeting up and seeing each other etc... and i think their getting along well at first i wasnt emotionally stable what so ever and i became a wreck but since i applied a no contact rule with her ive calmed down and got help to fix myself.

Since we broke up ive been really upset about it and i miss her like crazy every day.

I have spoken to the other guy and i told him (while i was drunk) to look after her and stuff like that, he seems to be a lovely guy and decent but i do however want her back and i dont think hes right for her, granted i done some things but this was my first serious relationship and i should of been learning instead of just going through the motions, now i have learned from them mistakes.

I then seen her on saterday night and it was the first time we spoke for a few weeks we bumped into eachother in a nightclub and i had a chat with her for about 10 minutes i was very nice to her and this new guy told her about what i said and she said she was shocked that i said it because im normally a firey person and the old me would of beaten him up, we spoke some more i mentioned that i been to counselling and she was also shocked about that also just chatted about her new phone etc she took a photo of us and also said i looked nice (also during this chat i was drunk and i think she might of been) i remember saying if your happy im happy and i think she was pretty pleased to hear that from me because she smiled at me.

im just wondering if i could get her back also is she seeing this guy to bounce back and try to move on from me? she did tell me weeks ago that she thought he was fit and a nice guy also said that she wasnt bouncing back and said that she would probably bomb him out for me not sure if she ment it though.

So is she bouncing back?

Could i win her back if i just show her that ive changed?