+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Making the first move, please help

Making the first move, please help

Ok, so I switched departments at work, and ended up in a new team.

There's this girl there, she's single, and she's obviously (or at least it seems so to me) interested in me. I like her alot as well. I mean we have similar taste in music, books and movies. Also, our workteam has been out drinking
    at a local pub for a couple of times and both times we talk alot, I seem to make her laugh and she enjoys my company.

Thing is, this Friday our team is going to a club, and I want to make the first move already. However, I don't know how exactly shall I do that. I mean, we're going to be drinking and dancing, so the atmosphere will be relaxed and
    easy, but still I could use some advice on how to approach her.

Thanks,

Elisium

ahhhh,,, I think you know what to do man. The cards are lined up, my friend. You have a great oppurtunity here!!! Don't over analyze this. After having a few drinks, ask her is she wants to dance. Make her laugh, flirt, let her know that you are into her. Then if it feels right go in for maybe a kiss? This is a judgement call.

The one bad thing about clubs is that you cant hear anything. Maybe, after getting your groove on for awhile, go to the bar and talk to her one on one. Dont say you like her or any bs like that. Ask her if she wants to get some dinner sometime, or go catcha a flick. She will get the hint. Once again, dont over think this one. Im sure you will know what to do when you are there.