+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Enjoy the Song, help the Wedding...

Red face Enjoy the Song, help the Wedding...

Hello to all of love-in hearts!

Have you ever dedicate song for your loved? Or maybe you want to do this? This song give you a chance to make a declaration of love or simply make nice for your “second half”
    Once I dedicated this song to my loved girlfriend. Maybe you want to do the same. Maybe it helps you express things that you can't say with usual words.

And maybe you can help me to make some money for our wedding. And we will say “VERY BIG THANKS !!!” to you!
    This song is a beautiful slow ballad, lullaby with man & woman(my girlfriend) voices.

I live in Odessa (Ukraine). There are some of financial troubles in our country. I work in 3 works, but the salaries is not enough for the beautiful, romantic and memorable wedding, that we want...

Sorry for my begging But I still can't find another way to reach the needed sum of money.

If you interested in help, please follow this link (audiojungle.net/item/love-story/506962) and just purchase my song "Love Story". It's a $14 only (for users that have a deposit on Audiojungle, or $16, for purchase with credit card)

THANKS FOR ALL who take up my request, or just spend time to read this post

P.S. Maybe in this message and in the songs lyrics I made many mistakes (I mean language)... But I hope you’re understand what I want to say.

:-) yeeeaaah . . .