Okay, well this is kind of weird. I don't normally do things like this, but I don't know where else to go to receive straightforward and honest advice so I figured I might as well. Kind of a long story, but here it goes.

Okay so I play professional poker, primarily on the internet. It iisn't really that important/have much do to with the story, but just a little background info. Anyway, I have known this girl for a long time through and we talked mostly on aim and skype for the past two years or so. She's a really cool girl, and we've been close friends for awhile but I never really looked at her as more than a close friend, since we hadn't met eachother more than once or twice and she lives in a different country. (I'm from Long Island, NY and shes from Hamilton, ON, Canada, about nine hours north.)
So basically, online poker got shut down in the US for the most part last April. When this happened I had a couple of choices. Go back to school and prepare for my future in a different way than I had been planning, move to a different country and continue playing online, or move somewhere like Vegas where there are a lot of places to play live and make my living that way. This was never something that I planned on doing forever, just a means to an end while I'm young until I am ready to explore other interests like opening a business. Nobody really could have anticipated online poker getting shut down, it just came out of nowhere. So basically I chose option B and moved to Toronto, Ontario. About an hour away from where my friend, we'll call her Laura, lives in Hamilton. So we started hanging out a bit and began talking online almost all day, most days, and were growing even closer than before. Usually alot of the conversation was flirtatious and playful, and we had always been pretty open and trusting when talking to eachother about anything in the past. She has't had sex in the past three years, since she was dating her last serious boyfriend, and doesn't really believe in casual sex without someone you aren't in a relationship with. (Says she experimented with all that and that stage of her life is over). So after a month in Toronto, I move to Hamilton where she lives, since I don't know many people in Toronto and I figure it will be nice to be around a friend. We hang out a couple of times a week, usually she just comes over. Sometimes we go out to eat, basically just a platonic relationship. One night not too long after I move there, we have a few drinks and she sleeps over. Nothing really happens. She sleeps in my bed, I went in for a kiss, but got rejected and that was that, gave up. She was still being very flirty and touchy feely, cuddling, spooning, holding hands etc. The next morning she apologized for her behavior and said that she isnt looking for a boyfriend or anything like that, and values my friendship and wants to keep it strictly platonic, etc and apologized if she sent the wrong message; saying that she doesnt want to lead me on. Well fast forward 3 weeks or so. It's my last night in Hamilton before I go home for two weeks, after which I will be moving back to Toronto. She comes over my last night in town and we have a few drinks and end up getting pretty drunk. To make a long story short we start hooking up and ultimately have sex. Then we cuddle until I have to leave early in the morning for my flight home. I ask her if this will happen again and jokingly make light of when she said she wanted to remain "strictly platonic", and she assures me that it will happen again and that was only when we had hung out a few times and how were closer now than we were, etc. This was a week ago, and now when I spoke to her about it to try to gauge her intentions, she recedes to saying that she does not want a relationship, and she does not want to have any sexual relationship of any kind with someone whom is not her boyfriend, and blamed it on being drunk and that it would never happen if she was sober; that there is nothing for us besides friendship in the immediate future. I am sure that it is fair for me to assume that there are some feelings present when someone has sex with someone whom they consider a good friend, but I guess I could be wrong. I'm not really too sure what to do here. It's so hard for me to meet someone who understands me and what I do for a living the way she does. She's really cool and down to earth, but constantly claims that she is not ready for a relationship with anyone (and has claimed this for awhile). And she does not want to have casual sex (that isnt really what I want either), but I'm sure if and when we're drunk again it could definitely happen. What's my play here? Is it possible that she has feelings but is just afraid of commitment and doesn't want to deal with the pressures of a relationship for whatever reason. (She is extremely self conscious and insecure, not sure if that has to do with anything), or was it just a case of her losing her inhibitions after a night of drinking resulting in just meaningless sex that was a mistake like she says. Sorry it's so long, just pretty torn over it and figured I would post here to see if I can get any good feedback. Thanks