+ Follow This Topic

Thread: freshly dumped

I live in capital of small Central European state Slovakia,Bratislava. My country is since first May member state of European Union.

freshly dumped

As is written in title I was dumped and I want to confide with my feelings here for lack of other possibilities to confide. I am perfectly dead, figuratively meant. My lifetime love , my dearest one, left me. I listen to her favourite music band and remember her. Horrible. I miss her so much and with time it will be much worse. My enemies never wished me to be happy so this is probably their day. They are talking to her that happened exactly what they were asserting to her during whole that time. That I wasn't worthy of her interest or even attention. This is despite all in very high measure self-inflicted wound, but however it may sound strangely it hurts horribly. This is my small, may be even seemingly banal, personal apocalypse. My private Armagedon. This could happen only to me. I am so desperate and sad. These wounds won't be ever healed. Even that damned time which I hate so much , that damned thief of everything worthy living, have stolen me , most precious human being which ever was part of my life. I am shattered. Down and out. I am on bottom of chasm from which I won't get. I won't and do not want to forget about her ever. She was my sun. Sense of my life. I feel so helplesly. It's over of all , of whole my damned life. To live with awareness that she does not feel to me anything is for me like lifetime inprisonment in my hellish , black hole. Like are that in Universe. Harshest possibility became reality . It's worst what could happen to me. I will be forced to live in cage of my delusions. To emptyly dream about something what forever, irreversibly disappeared to past. This is for me much worse than real , physical death.

The only suggestion I can say is that you "think" you lost everything and it hurts. I know. But just wait and see what other aspects of life have to offer. It's a tough pill to swallow, but it happens.

There are a lot of people out in the world if you count them you would take years to reach that number. Getting dumped sucks but, there will be others trust me. You say you wasn't worthy of her interest or attention? She wasn't worthy of yours. Just remember there are a lot of things to do out there than mope try little things first and start from there. I mean we got to eat s*** shower as at least the basic things to do. Try it I'm sure you already do it then try other things to keep you occupied. Peace out!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Darwinian...WHY?! Why must you post those overextended posts?! If it's your signature thing to do, okay, but just tell me why?!

Oh, and sorry 'bout gettin' dumped and stuff, dumping tends to suck for people.