+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't get any head. :(

I don't get any head. :(

Says it all in the thread title really.

I've been sexually active with my girlfriend for about a year now, having great and regular sex.

The only problem is she never goes down on me.

I don't really see why:

-I keep myself very clean and fresh
    -I'm well trimmed, basically always shaven!
    -My dick is 7inches erect, which I don't think isnt too big?

I'm not on about deep throating or anything severe like that.
    I always go down on her, it turns me on and she loves it.

Nothing else is a problem, every other aspect of foreplay is great, just this whole issue gets me down
    a bit and I feel a sexually taken for granted.

I don't really want to discus it with her as she doesn't really like to talk about sexual stuff.

Can anyone help me, any advice or tips?
    Girls, whats the main reason you wouldn't go down on a guy?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Keating1000 View Post
    I don't really want to discus it with her as she doesn't really like to talk about sexual stuff.
    You can't get what you want without asking for it.

If you won't discuss it with her, I'd say you're boned.

But then won't she feel pressured and uncomfortable?

All you can do is ask.
    How old are you?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I'm 19, turning 20 next month.

Ok, well you're going to have to learn to ask for what you want. Maybe try asking if there is a reason she doesn't give head.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by Keating1000 View Post
    Girls, whats the main reason you wouldn't go down on a guy?
    I personally do not enjoy giving head. For me, I have to be really attracted to the guy to be able to give him a blowjob. If I really fancy someone I do it but I still don't really enjoy it, however I get off on knowing they enjoy it. I think the best thing for you to do is talk to her about it though. I hate talking about sex but with my bf he is so open about it that I find it really helps and at least then I know what he does and doesn't want and he can do what pleases me too. Best way to be to have a good sex life with someone.

Its not so much asking for it that you need to do, but you DO need to open a dialogue about it. One cant have a healthy sexual relationship if they dont talk about it iwth their partners.

Quote Originally Posted by malteser View Post
    I personally do not enjoy giving head. For me, I have to be really attracted to the guy to be able to give him a blowjob. If I really fancy someone I do it but I still don't really enjoy it, however I get off on knowing they enjoy it. I think the best thing for you to do is talk to her about it though. I hate talking about sex but with my bf he is so open about it that I find it really helps and at least then I know what he does and doesn't want and he can do what pleases me too. Best way to be to have a good sex life with someone.
    My wife's the complete opposite - LOVES giving oral. All sorts of people in the world.

You could always ask her. It took me over a year to feel comfortable to go down on my boyfriend. I wish my boyfriend was more like you though, and that he enjoyed going down on me. Since I often do for him and he will for me but for literally like not even a minute, so I know the feeling I guess? But are you her first boyfriend or has she never given head before? My case was I had never given head to any guy, so being in a relationship with my boyfriend was like my first everything, we had sex 9 months into our relationship, and it wasn't until months after that point that I felt comfortable enough to go down on him. So maybe she feels that way? Maybe she had a bad past experience with someone and that situation?

Hey whats up bro?
    Me and my gf have no issue with that but me and my girlfriend are very open sexually so I will tell you what she has told me from a females perspective.
    Cleanliness can be an issue but if you have that taken care of then maybe your girlfriend is afraid of swallowing? Maybe she thinks you will explode on her and she needs for you to reasure her that you will let her know well in advance before you go so she can stop if she doesn't want to swallow. Another issue is maybe she just doesn't like oral? I remember back when I hated oral for years. I like it now though which goes to prove that maybe your girlfriend just doesn't want to because it doesn't appeal to her? Lastly you really need to be open with her sexually. You said she isn't to open about talking about it, you really need to get her to talk. Being open sexually opens tons of doors for both of you and her, you can't guess what she likes, its much easier if she flat out tells you what to do in bed so she can enjoy things to the extreme. Being open sexually is healthier.

So you want to put something you pee out of in your gf's mouth? And you say you really love her? Wow! Yuck! That's pretty disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Pierce View Post
    So you want to put something you pee out of in your gf's mouth? And you say you really love her? Wow! Yuck! That's pretty disgusting.
    I want to put it in your mouth, too.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    I want to put it in your mouth, too.
    There are LOADS of reasons why a girl should never even think about putting a man's dirty thing in her mouth -

1. It's very sinful, and also disgusting, and you could get an STI in your mouth from doing it
    2. A man pees out of it, and urine is part of your body waste so its almost as disgusting as eating a mans excrement
    3. A man gets disgusting festering cheesy gunk gathering under his foreskin which is smelly and revolting and will also probably give you a sexually transmuted infection in your mouth
    4. Semen was created for making babies, not for being dumped in someones bowels / stomach
    5. Semen is meant to taste like highly toxic bleach as I've been told. Would you drink bleach? No. So why drink a mans disgusting smelly sperm?
    6. You can choke on it, and choking is something really horrible. Why would you want to choke during something that's meant to be loving?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Pierce View Post
    There are LOADS of reasons why a girl should never even think about putting a man's dirty thing in her mouth -

1. It's very sinful, and also disgusting, and you could get an STI in your mouth from doing it
    2. A man pees out of it, and urine is part of your body waste so its almost as disgusting as eating a mans excrement
    3. A man gets disgusting festering cheesy gunk gathering under his foreskin which is smelly and revolting and will also probably give you a sexually transmuted infection in your mouth
    4. Semen was created for making babies, not for being dumped in someones bowels / stomach
    5. Semen is meant to taste like highly toxic bleach as I've been told. Would you drink bleach? No. So why drink a mans disgusting smelly sperm?
    6. You can choke on it, and choking is something really horrible. Why would you want to choke during something that's meant to be loving?
    LMFAO!!!!! get the f#$k out of here!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast