+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He left me feeling worthless and now I can't get away :S

What would you do in this situation??

I hung out with an ex today who cheated on me over a year ago. There was still chemistry there and I'm not one to hold a grudge. Things got heated up anyways but I told him I would NOT sleep with him. To which he said ok. Then, despite my protests and struggling he pinned me down and forced himself on me. I trusted him enough not to do that and it hurts to be thought of as so worthless and used. I feel ashamed for even giving him the time of day. Yet before he had been talking about all the times we shared when we had dated and he said how much he missed me blah blah blah. I was planning on getting back together with a different ex who I am still in love with but lives far away. I'm so confused and embarrassed... I hate the guy I was with today for what he did to me I feel worthless and I don't want to tell the other guy, and I do NOT want to hang out with him again in case it happens again but I already said I would I don't know how to back out of it anymore! I'm still in shock about all this... :S :( What should I do? What would you do if you were me? Just brush it off, tell the guy I am still in love with, continue hanging out with the other guy? Never talk to him again? Call the police? I don't even know anymore. Thanks everyone
    Last edited by eli7; 03-11-11 at 11:06 AM.

Sweety, you have been raped and you are considering talking to the guy again?!?!? Oh hunny!

If you think you can do it, report him to the police. I know it's not easy. Do tell someone, a doctor or a friend. Don't try to deal with this alone.

*hugs*
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.