+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Yup, gave into the love forum

Yup, gave into the love forum

Hello everyone... I joined this site a few weeks ago, but just now got around to posting this...

I joined because I want to get some honest opinions and good advice from people that aren't biased toward my situation...
    I'm trying my best to give the whole story of my relationship situation, so whoever does read my thread can understand what's going on...

I'm 25 and a mom to a wonderful little boy... and am currently going through a separation (why I joined)...

I'm hoping to get help and not completely lose my mind throught my situation so any advice given is greatly appreciated... feel free to ask any questions about it....

I'm also hoping to help ease some of your troubled hearts and minds that are also going through a rough time with my advice :0)

Hello, and welcome. There are some pretty interesting characters on here. I am happy to hear you out on anything.

You'll find reading other peoples stories can be a great help to your own situation! Stick around.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

I am sorry to hear that you are going through this rough time. Feel free to message me if I can help. If you want to know more about me, take a look at my profile. I would be more like a "father" figure since I have kids older than you!
    The marriage bed must be a place of mutuality—the husband seeking to satisfy his wife, the wife seeking to satisfy her husband. Marriage is not a place to "stand up for your rights." Marriage is a decision to serve the other, whether in bed or out. -- 1 Corinthians 7 (The Message)