+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how would you react?

how would you react?

so my gf spends alot of time online,there are some guys who i know like her.one guy keep jokingly says he loves her etc..she tells him to shut up.and there is this other guy who was saying "be my girlfriend,i will never cheat you etc.. to which she never replied.i asked her about this and she just said that they are stupid and she doesnt even take what they are saying seriously. what you think??
    also this question is pretty strange but here goes.one of my best friends who is quiet well known has 2 facebook pages.(his own,and his well known characters profile)anyways on his character profile he one time wrote this status "i love the girls". as normal people commented etc.but the thing is my girlfriend who i just started going out with at the time commented on his status.she wrote "and i love the boys hahaha"..should i be concerned or what does that mean?sorry if thats all confusing

If these online guys are random guys she will never meet IRL then don't worry about it. Just make sure she isn't webcamming with them. Her comment on the facebook thing, why don't you just ask her about it? I'm sure her intentions are good.

Don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by billyconlon View Post
    my girlfriend who i just started going out with at the time commented on his status.she wrote "and i love the boys hahaha"..should i be concerned or what does that mean?sorry if thats all confusing
    I don't see what you should be concerned about. Wouldn't it be more worrisome if she didn't love boys?

About the guys who come on to her, that's how girls react when they aren't interested but don't want to reject them outright. I think you should talk about it with her.
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 06-11-11 at 09:40 PM.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

It sounds like something casual, not something serious, she is commenting on. Don't worry about it.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I already answered this....you are going to ruin this relationship if you question her every move. So far she is not being a whore, she has not flirted nor said anything about meeting up with anyone etc. She's young, she is not married, so to any guy she is fair game....but it doesn't mean she is being in that game. You have a hot GF, and this is what goes along with it....other guys giving her attention. You can't stop it or have any control over it. If you can't handle it, find yourself an ugly girl.