+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want her

I want her

Well, I have been here before in the broken hearts section. But now I'm glad to find myself in the section if kissing & Flirting. Anyway, I know this girl since last year at my college. When my breakup was still fresh, I noticed her and I liked the way she looks, her style, etc. Now this year I started seeing her around a lot more. We will just look at each other and smile. Then I found out that we were taking a class together. Although we never did our work together or anything, that simple fact kind of got us closer because I work in the library and when she will be around to get the book we will chat a bit about homework and that was it.

I started to like her a lot more. We will still look at each other and just smile each time we meet. Then decided to that it was enough and I added her on fb. I basically said that I know we don't really talk, but I would like for us to talk and to get to know each other. She said sure and she sounded excited about it. We will send each other a message everyday and eventually got her phone number.

Now we still text and are a lot more friendly when we meet. Last weekend I met her at a frat party and we danced and enjoyed each other. We madeout, I kept on kissing her on the mouth the neck. Then she told me that she just broke up with her bf. The party was on Saturday and apparently she brokeup with her bf on Thursday. The next morning we texted and she was fine with the fine that we kissed and she said she enjoyed dancing with me and all. I told her I like her.

The problem is she just broke up with her bf. I know how it feels. I asked her out on a date she said we should probably wait a bit because she just broke up with her bf and it was a hard break up.

Well I don't want to screw this up and I'm not sure about what to do. Any thought is appreciate I just want to know what you guys thing of this one.

Thanks

Well, good luck with that.

Even if you get it working for now, do not expect lifelong relationship.
    Currently she has mixed feelings, just got out of relationship, you are a new thing to her and might seem interesting to her, but it may be lost over time and eventually she will move on.
    Nothing you could do though. It is hard situation.

How long was it you broke up yourself? Maybe you guys have that in common and just be friends for a while until FWB and see what happens? Just don't be pushy, she needs time.

Anyway, as it was FRAT party, I would not think much of it....
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Boobaa!!!!!

Thanks for your reply. I don't expect a lifelong relationship here, but it won't hurt to date her. I like her; I have got the confirmation that she liked me since last year too (from a mutual friend). Her feelings may be mix right now and such and that's why I have decided to take it slowly. I know the frat party wasn't the most romantic place haha! Oh well, I'll take it as it comes. So far she seems interested, and she said she just got out of a relationship not to rush things. Works or doesn't work I'm fine with either. I really just wanted to hear some input to this. Oh I broke up with my ex 7 - 8 months back.

In your position if the girl seemed interested and I liked her then I would just ask her out for a drink immediately, no nonsense small or build up just ask. Why do people need to think so much about this situation. If you ask maybe 5 girls out in your life so far maybe its difficult, after you've asked hundreds, it's the easiest thing in the world to do.

Quote Originally Posted by regdenied View Post
    In your position if the girl seemed interested and I liked her then I would just ask her out for a drink immediately, no nonsense small or build up just ask. Why do people need to think so much about this situation. If you ask maybe 5 girls out in your life so far maybe its difficult, after you've asked hundreds, it's the easiest thing in the world to do.
    I did ask her out on a dinner date. That was 2- 3 days after she broke up with her bf. I didn't know. So she told me that she just got out of a relationship and we should wait for a bit. We still talk to each other. I don't want to feel pushy, and I don't know how long I should wait to ask her out again. She still seems interested though; we are getting closer so I hope something will come out of it.

Just tell her you just want to hang out with her and not looking for anything serious atm. Just to have some fun.

I tried this website to find a new girls friend and its pretty kool Girlsonline24.com

Quote Originally Posted by Girlsonline24 View Post
    I tried this website to find a new girls friend and its pretty kool Girlsonline24.com
    Nah! Thanks for your website. I like to meet them girls in person.

Anyway, just passing through to say that shit went off-board. She is a very nice person, but it just wasn't the right time. Well I think; The "game" is still on though. I'm just a bit lost.

It might be a good sign that she doesn't want anything to happen between the two of you - she's just got out of a relationship and genuinely likes you, but knows you could just end up being the 'rebound' boy. If it wasn't the right time then, but you both still like each other, the right time may come around.