+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kissing

Kissing

Recently I've had argues(which were firstly, attempts to work things out) with my girlfriend who "doesn't like kissing". I'm 16, she just turned 15. We are 3 months together, and in start she didn't refuse it,but later said she did that only because I like it,although now she has stopped. When I talked to her about that, she said she just doesn't like kissing in general, and that I don't have any understanding for her... So please can you help me to understand this ...issue...?

Dude, break up with her and find someone fun. If you can't kiss your gf she's just a friend that makes rules for you.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I was thinking so many times about breaking up. But then, did I really love her in the first place if I just broke up because of not kissing? I really like her.
    I forgot to mention that she lets me touch more...private...zones when we're alone. Do you maybe think she's still in that childish period where you find kissing a bit jucky or something?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymu View Post
    I was thinking so many times about breaking up. But then, did I really love her in the first place if I just broke up because of not kissing? I really like her.
    I forgot to mention that she lets me touch more...private...zones when we're alone. Do you maybe think she's still in that childish period where you find kissing a bit jucky or something?
    Just nail her then move on. She sounds like she just wants FWB.

Are you her first boyfriend? Maybe your not a very good kisser and she has no basis of comparison?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

No offense, but such statements aren't really helpful :/

@Maidenminx

Yeah, I'm her first boyfriend. I asked her if it's me who's making that problems, and she said "no, it's just that I don't like kissing in general".
    She doesn't feel anything when she kiss'...that's for sure. Although she likes hugging,cuddling and "cheek" kissing a lot.
    Last edited by anonymu; 05-11-11 at 05:45 AM.

No offense, but such statements aren't really helpful
    None taken, so dont take offence to this... You probably have shit breath and she does'nt like you the way you like her. So move on

None taken
    I don't know what should I say about not liking me on the way I like her...she said she loves me many times...should I just tell her "start kissing if you love me", and if she doesn't, I break up?
    About the breath...no, I always make sure I have the best breath I can, and I chew chewing gums with pepermint

...she said she loves me many times...)
    Actions speak louder than words

Exactly what I told her, and then she goes about " you don't have any understanding for me, you're just being dramatic all the time" which is actually true. I'm dramatic every 2-3 days when I see that nothing is changing about her "issue". Breaking up seems the easiest solution, but it's actually the hardest
    Last edited by anonymu; 05-11-11 at 06:32 AM.

Exactly what I told her, and then she goes about " you don't have any understanding for me, you're just being dramatic all the time" which is actually true. I'm dramatic every 2-3 days when I see that nothing is changing about her "issue". Breaking up seems the easiest solution, but it's actually the hardest
    Dont let her throw this back on you...If she's dodging the question, then she does have an issue that does'nt want to address. If you're not happy, then end it.

Too Add..... Sometimes the right decision, is'nt the most popular one.
    Last edited by rafterman; 05-11-11 at 06:38 AM.

Yes, you're right about that. I guess I can't make her tell me that issue...since I brought on that topic for so many times and she just...kinda dodged.
    I am happy with one part, but yet that other one is bothering me a lot. It looks funny when you look at it from your perspective, but it's not really that simple to easily break up because of a thing that's physical. Our relationship isn't only based on physical look. You gave me a lot of thoughts to think about*

Yes, you're right about that. I guess I can't make her tell me that issue...since I brought on that topic for so many times and she just...kinda dodged.
    I am happy with one part, but yet that other one is bothering me a lot. It looks funny when you look at it from your perspective, but it's not really that simple to easily break up because of a thing that's physical. Our relationship isn't only based on physical look. You gave me a lot of thoughts to think about*
    Yeah well its easy to see the forest for the trees when Im not in the forest.......Does she not like kissing in public or in general? Some people dont like open displays of affection, some are more romantic than others....
    Thats life I guess. You just have to weigh up the pros and cons in this. Becareful because if you split, you may miss the the good times. Hindsight is 20/20 vision.

Confused?....Much?

Public- when we were still "kissing, because she did it for me" she didn't want public kissing, like "no way". Kissing in privacy/general kissing she started refusing one month ago...and like I said, she said she doesn't like kissing in "general", kissing like kissing if you get my point. Myself...I like both...
    Well, I still think she's too kiddy, and I asked her what does she think of herself, and she said she still thinks she's a "kid". She seemed convincing when saying that.. Usually girls think of themselves as they are older and they tend to act older. I believe that could be the issue. You know that pre-pre mature age when you don't feel, and you don't have the desire for those kind of stuff (kissing,touching,...). Or am I just blinded by comforting myself it is about that...?
    I know I will miss her one day...nothing in life is permanet...but I won't let that day come so soon.
    Indeed, confused a lot :/

About the kissing, if you're sure your breath is grade A, your oral hygiene is superb and you're an excellent kisser, then maybe there is a chance that she could be experiencing some kind of psychological hindrance? I know it sounds weird and all, but she lets you touch just about everywhere else. If a girl doesn't have sexual desires, she'd probably won't let you touch her at her more private zones and probably set even more rules and boundaries.

Once you've ruled out the possibility of your kissing being a problem, then you can explore her psychology. Maybe she has some sorta weird phobia/belief I don't know.. I'm just throwing ideas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast